chapter #13

I woke up in my bed with my phone still in my pocket, dad must've carried me here this morning. I sit up and take my phone out to see text messages from a special person.

Tenya: Good morning Y/n, I was wondering if you would like to go out to lunch with me?

I immediately perk up and see what time he sent that, only 5 minutes ago!!

Me: Morning Ten!! I would love too but ill have to get past my dad and also what time and where?

Tenya: Oh! I personally think we could go to this cafe and at 2:00 PM?

Me: Thank you so much for inviting me!! just send me the address and ill be able to make it :)

Tenya: Y/n I would be honest with your father about where your going this time, it would be much easier on the mind for both of us.

Me: Ok fine I will this time but don't be surprised if he wants to officially meet you.

Tenya: I would like to meet him.

Me: its your funeral.

Tenya: what do you mean by that expression?

Me: its just a saying Tenya ill see you soon!!

He sends me the address and I have to plan about how I'm going to tell dad that im going out with a guy.

I get out of bed and go downstairs to see dad at the counter filling out some more paper work.

"thanks for setting that alarm last night because you were dead asleep N/n." he says looking back at me.

"sorry, I was really tired." I tell him.

"what are our plans for today?" he ask while I walk over and sit down at one of the chairs next to him.

"ummm have you got the student list yet?" I try to change the subject.

"yea I have it right here, or at least my class anyway." he hands me the paper.

I read down the chart.

omg seriously all the people I know got into my class, wait I didn't know that eijiro was going to UA

A/N just pretend were on the chart somewhere lol

"What do you think?" dad asks

"im glad that Mina and me will be in the same class."

"yea, and endever's son will be too." he informs.

"wow, is that the half and half looking one?" we both laugh at the nickname I gave him.

"haha he is, and he also got in through recommendation but he had to take the test so don't make it obvious you didn't take it." dad warns while looking trough his other papers