chapter #32

"are you ready for me to beat your ass in this match." Katsuki smirks as he walks in, I pick up the chair that I knocked over.

"At least you're not saying you're going to kill me." I say sarcastically.

"Not yet." he laughs and I do too.

"i'll kill you first." I joke with an edge of seriousness and then Tenya open the door.

"Y/n are you threatening to kill Bakugou before your match?!!" he runs to my side.

"here's your phone, Tensei hasn't called back yet. but i'm sure he will soon." I hand him his phone back.

"ugh! I'm leaving, I don't need to see all this corny shit." Bakugou grumbles and then leaves the room.

"don't mind him." I smile. "you did great out there, you landed a kick on todoroki. I'm so proud of you Tenya." I cup his cheek.

"thank you y/n. but I couldn't win, I wanted to show Tensei that I was capable." his voice cracks as he puts his hand up to mine.

"Tenya you are capable, you are one of the most promising heroes I know. you made it this far, thats more than enough." I comfort him.

"y/n please try your best out there. for me." he wraps his arms around me and nuzzles his face into he crook of my neck.

"I promise Ten." I say lovingly and I run my hand through his dark blue hair.

"Y/n, I don't want to keep you, you're going to be late." he regains his composure and straightens up.

"Ill always be here Ten, I love you." I give him a quick kiss on the lips before pulling away and walking out toward the exit.

"love you too, y/n." his voice trails off.

"done making out with him yet?" bakugou says as he leans against the wall with his arms crossed.

"shut up." I smirk.

"WAIT ACTUALLY!!" He yells.

"no, you dumbass." I laugh.

"tsk."

we made our way out and Zashi both gave us our introductions.

"It's hot headed, Katsuki Bakugou, from the hero course!! Versus!! the assassin of class 1A Y/n Aizawa!! Eraserhead you must be so proud!!" Zashi sings and the crowd lets out an 'awww'

"yea, I am." dad grumbles and I smile.

I look up at Hizashi and drop shinsou's quirk and copy his.

"I should have done some vocal warms up before this." I say to myself.

"what?" Bakugou asks confused.

"Ready!!!? Begin!!" Zashi starts the match.

I go for the first attack I activate erasure, pulling out my scarf and running at him.

once I got close enough I went to punch bakugou but before I could he beat me too it, I harden the skin on the side of my torso, under my clothes. so when Katsuki punched me he hurt his knuckles. I blink and my hair falls down.

Katsuki takes that chance and then with his other hand he sent a huge explosion my way.

I block it with a huge wall of ice and jump back, he blows it up and come flying at me. I take a deep breathe and focus on using Hizashi's quirk.

"IM GETTING BOARDED!!!" I scream and then huge red waves off my voice fill the stadium and Bakugou goes flying back. I don't have Hizashi's directional speaker and his waves are a green-yellow, so the sound filled the whole arena and everyone covered their ears.