chapter #22

I walked over to my locker and opened it, I changed into my normal uniform and put my phone in the belt line of my skirt and took out my backpack and dug around with my ok hand until I found some white bandages to wrap around my hands.

I sling my bag over my shoulder and roll the bandages up and shove them in my pocket and head outside waving to the other girls that just got there.

I stand in the hallway that separates the two rooms and lean against the wall, I pullout one of the wraps and started to wrap each of my fingers on my right hands I finished I started on my other hand.

"dude I cant believe our first day started so heavy- Heyy!!! y/n!!" Kiri and Denki run up to me.

"Hey guys!!" I look up at them from my hand.

"you need any help?" Denki asks.

"Yea that would be nice, it's hard to wrap this hand," I extend my hand to him and he take it's gently.

"I thought you just ruined the one hand?" Kiri asks.

"yea, but the explosions took a toll on both of them." I shrug.

"shouldn't you of gone to the nurses with Midoriya? hey how come Mr. teacher or whatever given you a pass too? I mean he say you get hurt." Denki says while tucking in the end of the bandage and letting go of my hand.

"yea that wasn't very manly of him." Kiri says disapprovingly.

"I mean Izuku made it obvious he was hurt and he had a full on broken finger.." I come to my dads defense.

"I mean you probably had multiple broken fingers y/n, just look at them!!" Denki states.

"I can heal myself unlike him through, just watch." I pull out my phone and get the self healing quirk I used for my tongue and close my eyes and focus on healing.  I can feel the pain in my fingers turn to a more sore feeling, and I open my eyes again and make a fist and the extend my fingers, "there not broken anymore, just bruised." I smile.

"thats what I was talking to you about Kaminari, her quirk is so cool!!" kiri yells.

"what the hell is going on?" Katsuki comes up to us.

"y/n just healed herself!!" Denki says happily.

"what how?" he asks while his red eyes glare at me.

"it's my quirk asshole." I tell him.

"I though we had the same quirk?" he says getting more confused by the second.

"y/n can copy quirks, stupid." Denki informs.

"bakugou before you get mad again, think about it, I still have yours and broccoli heads quirks and then I could get these twos ones, do you really want to fight right now?" I say still leaning against the wall.

"tch" Is all he says before walking back to the class room and the three of us follow after him.

we walk into see Tenya already there and he's talking to Izuku about something while ochako is just listening.

"y/n where were you?" Tenya comes over to me, kiri, and denki.

"whoah dude, you're the one that didn't wait for her." Kami tells him.

"thats because Ochako told me she left already and I though she came here because she didn't get a nurses pass." he does an air chop. "its horrible that the teacher didn't send her to the nurse."

"yea it really is, like did you see her hands?" Kiri grabs my hand and hold it up for tenya to see.

tenya take it from him and looks over the bandage.