chapter #26

I could feel myself being picked up and moved around, I could feel the sting in my eyes and the aches and pains of my body, did I heal myself instead of dad? is that why my ribs don't hurt anymore? why did this have to happen today? 

"we need to get her and Aizawa to the hospital immediately!!" I hear someone yelling.

"We sent Midoriya and All Might to the nurse, I can tell them to wait for her?" I hear someone respond.

"she's beyond that.." the person carrying says sadly.

"AIZAWA STOP MOVING YOUR GOING TO HURT YOURSELF MORE!!" I hear someone say from farther away.

"I need to get to her.."  I hear dad say in a raspy voice.

I feel the sun hit me and I know we're out side now, I push myself to open my eyes and saw that Zashi was carrying me.

"She's awake!!" he yells and then rushes over to bench, we seem to be outside the USJ.

"there taking your dad to the hospital and you're going with him, what did you do to yourself y/n?" he asks concerned.

"I just want to be with dad, is he going to make it?" I rub my eyes as he sits me up.

"yea he will, when you passed out we couldn't move you guys because we didn't know how hurt you were, but we examined you and it turns out you healed his internal bleeding and your own broken bones and some of his."  he kneels down in front of me.

"so my quirk was working?" I ask confused.

"yes y/n, you saved his life." he says and smiles at me.

"is that y/n?" I hear someone call.

"oops your class saw you, they're out here for roll call."

"hey Mic there taking Aizawa now, he says he wont leave with out her, it's weird." one of the perimetric calls.

"its not weird, he's her dad." he picks me up and we go to the ambulance.

"y/n you should get some sleep." Zashi puts me on a gurney next to my dad.

"Dad?" I try to look over at him.

"he's passed out again, were taking you to the hospital, your going to pass out again soon too, that quirk of yours took a lot out of you."

"what's that smell?" I winked my nose at the iron smell.

"y/n, did you forget your covered in blood?" Mic tries to laugh.

"oh yea." I close my eyes and drift off reluctantly.

I  woke up and was hit with the bright lights of the hospital room, I slowly sat up with little to no pain and saw that my phone was on the table next to me and then dad was on the other side of the room asleep.

I grabbed my phone to see text messages from everyone hoping I was ok, I looked at the time and school should be ending any minute. I decided call Tenya.

Tenya's POV: 

I can't take my mind off y/n, she looked so broken when she saw Mr. Aizawa, I just hope she will be ok, they said she healed most of her own injuries but I don't know the extent of the mental part, everyone said she wouldn't leave his side and was protective of him, I find that unusual.

I was sitting in silence and everyone else was talking quietly about what had happened when I heard my phone ring and everyone turned to look at me.