chapter #11

The stage lights come on and we all see uncle Zashi standing in front of a huge screen with the UA logo on it.

"WHATS UP UA CANNONADES!!! THANKS FOR TUNING INTO ME YOUR SCHOOL DJ!!" he makes a movement with his hand. "COME ON AND LET ME HEAR YA!!"

then there is total silence over the crowd and Mic in visibly disappointed.

"Keeping it Melo huh? Thats fine I'll skip straight to the main show!! lets talk about how this practical exam is gonna go down!!" he says while trying to get the kids more excited.

"ARE YOU READYYYYYYYYY??!!" He screams in a Michal Jackson voice.

I look down to see the green guy absolutely fangirling over Mic and mumbling unintelligible stuff. then Zashi goes on to explain the whole exam and how its going to work and just boring stuff but he makes it entertaining.

then I see bakugou and green guy talking to each other and he doesn't look to happy and greenie just looks scarred.

Mic explains the different targets they are going to take down then someone stands up from the crowd.

I then hear Tenya's voice, omg what is he going to do now?

"Excuse me sir, but I have a question." he says loudly so everyone can hear him

"HIT ME!!!" he scream while pointing at him, then a spotlight goes on right above Tenya.

Tenya lifts up the paper with the targets on it and points to one of the robots.

"On the print out you've listed 4 types of villains not 3, with all respect, if this is an error on official UA materials it is shameful! we are exemplary students, we expect the best from japans most notable school. a mistake such and this won't do," he then puts the paper down and points at greeny. "additionally you with the unkept hair, you've been muttering this entire time, stop that, if you can't bother to take this seriously then leave. your distracting the rest of us!"

does he think he has unkept hair? I mean I have poofy hair, does he think of it like that? and damn I didn't know he could be such a Karen, like he really wasn't mumbling that loud.

"alright alright, examine number 7111, thanks for calling in with your request!!" Mic sings while he has his thumb up. "the 4th villain is worth 0 points, that guys is just an obstacle we'll be throwing in your way!! there is one in every battle center, think of it as a hurtle you should try to avoid. its not that it can't be beaten!!! but there's kinda no point!!! I recommd my listener try to ignore it and focus on the one top of the charts!!!"

"thank you very much, please continue." Tenya says as he sits down and then the spotlight turns off.

"that's all I got for you today!! I'll sign off with a little present, a symbol of our school Moto!!!! PLUS ULTRA!!! good luck!!" the lights go out and Zashi sits on the edge of the stage until everyone is on the bus to they're area.

the whole time I'm just sitting in the top corner than Mic waves at me.

I get up and walk down to him and he jumps down from the stage meeting me.

"How did you see me?" I ask with my arms crossed.

"I could see everyone silly, there's light from the stage!" he flicks my forehead.

"you did a really good job explaining the exam, Zashi." I say.

"Awwwwwww thank you y/n!!!" he screams then runs over and hugs me, I hug back then  he pulls away.

"was that Karen kid the one Nem has been telling me about?!" he asks while we start to walk back out the hallway I came in through.

"Maybe... I can't believe he would be that bold though." I rub the back of my neck.