Chapter #6

After me and Nem read over me and Tenya's previous messages for any hidden meaning we missed for the 100th time we couldn't find anything bad, just that he had taken interest in me which made me blush at even the thought of it.

Then we decided to watch some movies then go to bed.
Just to be a little extra I texted Tenya and Mina a good night text.

Me: good night Mina!!!!!

Mina: y/n it's like midnight but gn girl!!

Me: lol ttyl

That went well, i mean at least she didn't think I was a creep texting her this late.

Me: good night tenya, I know it's late and your probably asleep but I'm really looking forward to our meet up.

He didn't text back but that was to be expected, I said good night to Nem while giving her a hug then heading to my room and getting in bed then I slowly drift off to sleep at the thought of being with tenya in a few days.

Time skip!!!

I woke up around noon and got ready for the day, but like not completely because I figured I'm just going to be in the house all day.
I went down stairs to see Nem talking on the couch with dad.
"I think she's really going to do well at UA." Says Nem.
I realize they are talking about me so I hide in the hallway so they don't see and so I can ease drop.
"I hope so, I mean she's always been homeschooled." My dad says with a hint of concern to his voice.
"Shota, I'm going to tell you something you might not be able to handle but you can NEVER and I mean NEVER tell n/n I told you." Nem says seriously.
"Just tell me." He says nonchalantly.
"So..... n/n has already been talking to people that are going to try to get into UA, and before you freak and ask if she's been seeking out, she hasn't, she's just been texting them and stuff and I think it's really good for her because when she talks to them she's happy and especially one of them but we're not going into big detail on that one..." Nem explains
Damn this woman is telling him everything!!!!
"What do you mean 'one especially'" dad asked.
"Do you remember that Iida kid from the restaurant?" Nem says causally.
"Yea, he asked for her number but I didn't know that they would actually talk to each other after that." He says getting more confused by the second.
"Well I think he likes her." Nem says in almost a whisper.
"WHAT!?!!" Dad screams.
Ok this my time to step in. I walk out from behind the hallway and decide to act like i didn't just here my aunt gossip to my dad about my social life.

"What's going on?" I ask innocently.
"Oh!!! Nothing really, your dad was just telling me about a villain he ran into last night." She says while lying through her teeth.
"Yea, he's behind bars now but he has a quirk that I couldn't cancel out so now I have really bad dry eye." Dad says while trying to act as normal as possible.
"Ok, I'm gonna go get some breakfast."

I figured we weren't going to be training today because they both had hero duty yesterday and they seem pretty tired.

I walk into the kitchen and grab an energy drink and a pop tart, I quickly eat the pop tart then open the drink and walk back out to where dad and Nem were. I sit on the couch beside my dad and give him a quick hug because I haven't really seen him since yesterday day.
I put my drink on the table and sit back down.
"What did you two do last night?" Dad says trying to make conversation.
I go to get my phone out of my pocket to look at a pic of someone with a mind communication quirk but then I realize I left it upstairs.
"Not much really," i say while trying not to make it obvious I just stuck my hand in my pocket for no reason. "We just kinda hung out in our pajamas."
"It's was fun!!" Nem says contently.