A Protective Boyfriend

Dom had come back from tour not too long ago and his best friend, Mr. Machine Gun Kelly (Colson) was in the middle of his European tour so on one of Colson's days off, we decided to go out together for a few drinks in some clubs.

"(Y/N), are you ready?" Dom called from the bottom of the stairs, impatiently.

"Yes Dom, just getting my shoes on!" I said rushing to tie the laces on my boots. As I ran down the stairs, I saw Dom inviting Colson in.

"Cole!!" I shouted before jumping into his arms. Bare in mind I hadn't seen Colson in a long time.

"Hey dude, how's things?" Colson asked, hugging me back.

"All good" I replied before pulling away.

"Oh, so Colson gets a hug before me, your boyfriend?" Dom joked which was followed by Colson's chuckle. I immediately hugged Dom after his statement and kissed his cheek.

"You look gorgeous, love" Dom complimented me. I giggled and thanked him before running into the living room to grab my bag. I double checked to make sure I had everything then walked back out to the boys.

"Come on, then, are we ready?" I asked them. They both nodded in approval, then we headed out for the night.

~~ Time Skip ~~

We had been in the bar for about an hour now. I decided I wanted to go to the dance floor and have fun for a moment since Dom and Colson were catching up with each other. As I went up to the bar and got another drink, a drunk man, who looked like he was in his late 20's came up to me and started to flirt with me.

"Wow. Look... at... you! What's your name, darlin'?" He said grossly. I looked at him with slight confusion as he looked down straight towards my ass.

"U-uh... me?" I asked, pretending to be oblivious.

"Yes, you" he said, beginning to bite his lip. I vomited in my head with how horrible this situation was. Can I not wear a short skirt and not get cat-called for once?

"O-oh. Umm... I'm... Felicity" I faked my name, didn't really want to let this man know my name (unless your name is Felicity. If so, just make up a random name).

"Felicity, huh? Such a sexy name for a sexy girl. What an ass you have, eh??" He pointed out. I felt so uncomfortable so I looked over to Dom, who was still talking to Colson and had no idea what was happening.

"Shit" I said under my breath. Guess I had to solve this myself.

"Umm... thanks, I guess, but I have a boyfriend." I said, hoping it would turn him off me.

"Boyfriend. I don't see a boyfriend around here for you but me" he winked.

"I do, he's just not here right now"

"Well then, he doesn't need to know what we do together" the guy then started to put his hands up my skirt. My reflexes kicked in and a slapped his arm.

"Feisty, eh?" He said, starting to become more aggressive. He grabbed my hips and pulled me close then put his hand on my ass again. I suddenly froze up and I started to cry silently.

Dom's POV:

Colson and I had been catching up for about 10 minutes now and (Y/N) went to the dance floor on her own for a little bit. When I looked over to see what she was doing, I couldn't find her. Colson was still talking so I had to excuse myself before taking a closer look.

"Hang on, one sec, Cole" I said before taking a good look for (Y/N). As I scanned the room, I noticed her with a man that I've never met before. Part of me thought that it was an old friend but something inside me thought that it was a guy trying to hurt her so I continued to watch. Out of nowhere, the guy grabbed her and started feeling her ass. That's when I'd had enough.