Photoshoot Mischief

⚠️Smut Warning⚠️

(Y/N)'s POV:
Today, Dom and I are doing something that we have wanted to do for so long... have a photoshoot together. We have both done photoshoots before, as he is YUNGBLUD after all and I'm a model, but we have spent our past 2 years dating, not doing a photoshoot with each other. The only pictures in public we have together are selfies or pap shots, so we finally got around to doing a photoshoot for some official pictures together. My personal photographer, Brie was so happy to be offered to take the pictures so we just rented a place to do the shoot.

When we got to the rental, we found that we had a backdrop already prepped for use, along with tables and railings for getting into the clothes that we had bought for today.

"This is so sick!" I exclaimed, jumping around the area. Dom followed and agreed before picking our outfits. We both had separate railings for our clothes. These clothes consisted of matching dresses and suits and matching skirts but different shirts. We both looked and agreed what our outfits of choice were going to be, mine was an all black dress with roses around the skirt and the chest.

For Dom, it was black jeans and a black Guns 'n Roses graphic tee accompanied by a leather jacket

For Dom, it was black jeans and a black Guns 'n Roses graphic tee accompanied by a leather jacket. We both went away to get changed in separate changing rooms.

Once I was dressed, I walked over to a table that had a mirror on top and grabbed my bag that was full of makeup to do my own. I didn't like the idea of having people do my makeup for me, I just did my own and had someone come over the fix up my foundation or whatever had been smudged. Before long, my face was almost prepped besides having to do some eye makeup. I decided to go with a red Smokey eye with Strawberry Lipstick (see what I did there?).

After I started on my eyes, I felt a warm presence behind me then a pair of arms snaked their way around my waist

After I started on my eyes, I felt a warm presence behind me then a pair of arms snaked their way around my waist. I then felt a pair of soft lips slowly collide with my neck, slightly sucking at times. I giggled seductively whist attempting to continue my make up. Dom stayed with me until I completed my eye look. He then took my lipstick, took the lid off and kissed it before delicately rubbing it around my lip-shape. When I looked in the mirror, I was shocked. He got it perfectly, I could easily say I was more than impressed.
"Nice job, Harrison." I said, nodding at how it looked.
"Thanks darlin'. Now it's my turn." Dom replied before smearing the colour all over his soft lips. He then stole my eyeliner pencil and eyeshadow to create his signature eye look.