Panic

Yes... I'm back... again

Y/N's POV:
I suffer with very bad anxiety and panic attacks. I'm not sure where it came from but I never care too much to think. My panic attacks happen very often outside. I could be shopping for that night's dinner and I could have a panic attack and have to leave the store to calm down. The only person who could help me calm down the most was my boyfriend, Dom. God, what would I do without my ADHD fuelled donny boy?

One day, I was with Dom on his "HFTUY" tour, we were just walking around the streets of Florida, taking in the scene before being swarmed with people. At first, I didn't mind, seeming it be Dom's fans. As time passed and he was signing posters and taking pics with people, I started to feel my chest tighten... I couldn't breathe. I tried to think of what Dom would say; I didn't want to bother him while he was bonding with fans. I tried to breathe deeply... nothing. I started to shake and get the cold sweats although it was roasting outside. I felt numbness in my brain so I couldn't even think for myself. These feelings lead to me starting to cry... I couldn't handle it any longer. I started to look around a lot more frantically before finally making my way over to Dom.

"Dom... love..." I whispered, wiping away my tears quickly. He finished signing a fan's poster before looking back towards me. He soon realise how bad of a state I was in, then he gave me his full attention.

"Guys! Can we all just step back a minute? (Y/N)'s having a panic attack..." Dom requested to his fans, they soon accepted and stepped back a few times. Chatters echoed around the streets, people wondering what was happening and whether I was ok.

"Ok, love... just breathe like I've always told you... in for 7... out for 10. I'll do it with you, look" Dom started to breathe deeply, trying to make me do the same. I struggled for the time limits and my chest felt like a Boulder fell of top of me. Failing my attempt to breathe in, I collapsed to the floor. Dom followed me and started to rub my back.

"It's alright love, look, I'm right here. Look at me..." I gazed into his glorious green eyes which never failed to make me fall in love.

"We're gonna get you back to the hotel, we'll get some food, we'll do anything you want. I just need you to do this one favour for me, ok? Just this one. Just breathe in for 7... and out for 10." I tried again, this time, I managed to do it. Dom continued to rub my back and I breathed and every so often, he'd kiss my forehead.

"You're doing great, darlin'. Just a few more times, come on." As I started to feel a weight lift my shoulders, I wrapped my arms around Dom and apologised like I hadn't said it before each time.

"I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to..."

"You have absolutely nothing to apologise for, honey. Nothing. We're gonna get you back now... we'll just relax for the night, eh? How about that?" He knew me too well. I'd always ask him to relax with me after this happened and it has always helped me calm down. Dom jumped up from sitting down and grabbed my hands to lift me up along with him. I stayed with my arms wrapped around him as he said his goodbye to the fans.

"How you feeling now?" He asked as we began to walk back to the hotel.

"Better... I'll be fine once we're back in the hotel. I just... haha... just need food and sleep... also cuddles" I giggled and my needs. Dom followed. His deep chuckles had a special place in my heart that couldn't be replaced.

"I promise, my love, you'll get all that once we're back and changed into something more comfortable."

Only a smaller one from me today, gang. I've been to college and I'm absolutely exhausted. Thanks for reading, nonetheless 🖤🖤🖤🖤