I Love You, Will You Marry Me?

If my structures seem different, It's because I've started using my computer to write rather than my phone. Also, I haven't done POV changes much, if not, at all in this book so I'm excited for this to release. Enjoy!

I was travelling with Dom while he was on tour. He had already finished his American shows and was back in England. We got to Doncaster, his birth city and he started to become really nervous. I didn't really understand why. Normally, he's pumped, his ADHD would give him a big adrenaline rush before he went on stage which would benefit his performance in total, but he was shy and reclusive, as if he wanted to be alone. He didn't seem to want to be around me and couldn't focus on his last minute rehearsals. I was really worried for him. What if he was sick or what if he wanted to leave me? Similar questions rang through my head the whole time we were there. I decided to pull him aside from Adam and Michael to confront him before I started to overthink and sink into panic.

"Dom, what's going on with you?" I questioned.

"W-What do you mean? I'm... I'm fine." He insisted, a slight hint of fear in his voice.

"You haven't really spoken to me while we've been here, Is there something you wanna tell me?" My voice became more stern, demanding an answer.

"No!" He snapped, "I just don't want to mess up in my hometown."

"That can't just be it, Dom. You've completely stopped focusing on everything, even your rehearsals. It's gotta be something." I paused before asking the burning question in my mind.

"Is it me?" I started to feel a knot in my throat as I spoke, knowing I was going to cry.

"What? No! No, baby. No. Come here." Dom opened his arms and invited me to hug him. I accepted and practically fell into his arms. I could feel my tears fall from my eyes as soon as I was surrounded by my boyfriend's body heat. I began to sob into his chest.

"Hey, hey. Come on, love. It's OK, you've done absolutely nothing wrong. Shh, shh, shh." Dom rocked me lightly, trying to calm me down.

"I-I... I didn't think you wanted to be with me anymore. That maybe you'd met someone else and you wanted to leave me." I cried while trying to gain control as my breathe again. Dom hugged me tighter as he started to get emotional too.

"Are you messin', darlin'? You've helped me through so much, I owe so much to you. I wouldn't dream of leaving you. Never, never, never." I could hear Dom's voice begin to shake. He kissed my head and stroked my hair before I heard short, repeated breaths come from his chest.

"Oh, come on, don't you start crying too." I lifted my head to meet Dom's watery green eyes. I took to his lips, kissing him as passionately as I could. Once we broke the kiss, I slowly scratched his head while we kept our foreheads together.

"DOM!! Come on, man, we're on in 5!" Adam called from the doorway, "Oh, (Y/n), put him down, will ya?" He giggled.

"Right... *sigh* let's get this over with... I love you, (Y/n)." Dom wiped his tears away, then kissed my cheek before walking out the door.

"I love you too, baby." I called out after him. At least I knew he wasn't going to leave any time soon, that made me feel instantly better. I looked into my phone's camera to make sure my mascara wasn't completely ruined before heading out the room to follow Dom and the boys. Once I exited the room, I noticed Dom muttering something about nervousness before he noticed me behind him. He quickly spun around, as if he was trying to cover something up. I brushed it off and walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"You're gonna do amazing, honey. There is no way you'd mess up. And even if you did, the fans would probably find it adorable, as would I. There's nothing to be nervous about." I kissed his plump, pink lips then messed up his hair. He giggled and kissed my forehead.