Halloween

Happy Halloween Witchezzzz
Warning: Slightly sexual content

Today is my FAVOURITE holiday. Halloween. I've loved Halloween since I was a kid. I've always dressed up, every year. Even if I wasn't going out anywhere, I'd just dress up. Once I moved in with Dom, it kinda turned into a tradition to dress up as a movie couple for Halloween, even if we weren't going out. We wouldn't call each other by our names, we'd call each other the character names. Last year, we did Han Solo and Princess Leia from Star Wars and this year, we were going as Harley Quinn and Joker. I'm a huge DC Comics nerd so I wanted to make sure my make up was perfect. I did the classic Jester Harley. I painted my face white with some black eyeshadow and eyeliner, then I took some spirit gum and a plastic black mask and stuck it to my face. I then slipped on the costume and put on my black Dr. Martin boots. I headed downstairs to see Dom already dressed up. He wore a white button up shirt and a pair of smart pants. His face was covered in white face paint, black eyeshadow with eyeliner and red lipstick which was smeared all around his mouth.

"Lookin' hot, Mista J!" I said in a strong American accent, leaning on the side of the living room doorframe.
"Thank ya, Harley." Dom winked, then stood up from the couch and walked over to me. He took me by the hips and pulled me in to try and kiss me. I didn't wanna mess up my make up yet because I had only just did it so I pulled away from him.
"I don't wantcha to ruin my make up. I just gone n' done it." I held up my American accent and pulled Dom in for a hug instead. He pouted once I let go but I gave him a kiss on the cheek to make it up for him, which then put a smile on his face.
"How about we put some music on? I wanna make Pumpkin Spiced cookies." I suggested. I had already bought the ingredients yesterday so it wasn't like we had to leave the house to go get anything.
"Why not." Dom took me by the hand and pulled me into our kitchen where we had our Amazon Echo already set up to be used.
"Alexa... shuffle a Halloween song playlist!" I called to the machine and waited for a response.
"Shuffling Halloween playlist... on amazon music." The machine responded and I started to dance as Thriller by Michael Jackson played.

I reached and grabbed all of the ingredients we needed to bake the cookies. Half way through combining the ingredients, I burst into dance and recreated the zombie dancing scene from the music video, causing Dom to laugh his ass off and watch in awe. Once I got over my dancing moment, I continued to pour ingredients into the large bowl like nothing happened.
"You don't fail to amaze me, you know." Dom giggled whilst mixing the ingredients together.
"Thanks, love." I laughed back. 15 minutes pass and the cookies are lined on a baking tray. We bought some Halloween cookie cutters and cut out ghosts, pumpkins and dinosaurs... the dinosaurs were Dom's idea. We had already preheated the oven so I just slid the tray into the oven and started to clean up.

Monster Mash was next on the playlist. This song never fails to make me dance, even in the slightest. I started to sway my hips to the beat while I was wiping up the spilt flour that was on the counter. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and a warmth on the back of my body, swaying to the music with me. Dom and I both started singing the song as I carried on cleaning up. Eventually, Dom spun me around and started salsa dancing with me to the music. It was a very romantic moment which left an opportunity to kiss him. At this point, I didn't care if my make up got ruined, he looked so good dressed up like Mr J. He leaned forward and dipped me, making me really want to kiss him so I took the opportunity, I grabbed hold of his shirt and lifted myself up slightly to bring us into a kiss. It was a very passionate kiss which I couldn't help to smile through. Dom lifted me back up then carried me to put me on the countertop, not breaking the kiss. I moaned slightly as I sat on the counter. I ran my hand up and down Dom's chest and stomach and made the kiss more heated. Dom licked my bottom lip, requesting access, which I accepted and our tongues immediately battled for dominance. I quickly attempted to unbutton his shirt and remove it, but before I could finish, we heard the doorbell. I forgot that trick or treating existed for a while.
"Your go, Harl." Dom said and winked while buttoning up his shirt again. I checked the mirror to fix up my make up, trying to make it seem like whatever we did didn't happen. I grabbed the bag of sweets from next to the front door and opened it.

"Trick or treaaaaat?" A group of children called from the door. One was dressed like a zombie, one a clown, one was Foxy from Five Nights at Freddy's and one was a witch.
"Aaah!! Wow, you scared me, ya'll. Happy Halloween kiddos, here..." I opened the bag and let the kids choose as many sweets as they wanted. I gave a welcoming smile to the parents who stood behind the gate to our house, then looked back at the kids, who finished picking out their sweets.
"Thanks for stopping by, puddins. Have fun out there!" I called out to them as they walked away, thanking me. I closed the front door and placed the bag of sweets back where they were previously, then walked back into the kitchen, where Dom was stood still listening to music.
"You're so good with kids, it's so fuckin' cute." Dom took me by the hips again and pecked my lips.
"Maybe we'll have kids of our own to dress up with and take out eventually." I winked as Dom shook his head and chuckled slightly.
"One day, my love... one day."

45 mins passed and Dom and I were watching Scary Movie. Every now and then we would have to get up to see to trick-or-treaters so we were only really 30 mins into the movie. In the middle of a scene, my phone starts to play a tune. The time was up for the cookies.
"Dom! The cookies are done, let's GO!!" I forcefully pulled Dom up from his seat and dragged him to the kitchen, him laughing in return at my childish nature. I put on my pumpkin oven mits and took the tray from the scorching oven, which had previously given me a huge gust of heated wind and a big smell of pumpkin spice.
"Hey, look!! They're so cool!!" Dom started to become childish with me as I agreed. He was bouncing up and down, wanting to decorate them as badly as me.
"Come on, Mista J. We need to wait for them to cool before we decorate them. Let's carry on with the movie and check on 'em in 10 minutes." Dom groaned and childishly walked back over to the couch with his head hanging low. I laughed and followed behind him. We both flopped down onto the couch and Dom had his arms crossed.
"C'mon, J, it's not so bad. We don't have to wait as long as we did for them to cook and as soon as we've decorated them, we'll eat them, how does that sound?" Dom's head suddenly perked up after I finished my question. He nodded and played the movie again.

10 mins pass and we go out to check on the cookies. They were still warm but cool enough to decorate. I went back into the cupboard to find the decoration materials: chocolate buttons, orange, green, white and black royal icing, smarties and marshmallows. We shared out the cookies to decorate, getting an even amount each. I coloured the pumpkins in with orange, the dinosaurs in green and the ghosts with black and white. On two of the ghost cookies, I decided to replicate the design of Dom's finger tattoos: one broken heart and one full heart. I gave them to Dom and he gasped, throwing his hand onto his face.
"Aww love, they're so cute! Thank you!" Dom lifted me up and spun me around, kissing my cheek. I pecked his lips and continued with the rest of my cookies. After a little bit of time, Dom handed me two dinosaur cookies. One had messy black hair and the other one had long, orange hair. I looked at them before looking up at Dom, smiling.
"Orange was closest to blonde..." He shot me the puppy eyes before I hugged him.
"That's fine. I love them anyway. Thank you, J man." I pecked his lips again and finished up my cookies.

We placed each set of cookies on different plates. Pumpkins on one, dinosaurs one another and finally, ghosts on another one. I took a picture of the cookies and told Dom to grab two plates so that I could take a picture of him with the cookies. He did the same with me. We took the plates into the living room and resumed the film again while taste testing the cookies.
"Oh my god, they're so fuckin' fit! We're amazing!" Dom shouted with his mouth full after taking a big bite. I giggled and put my cookie in my mouth. My eyes lit up as I agreed. Afterwards, we sat back into the couch and cuddled while continuing the Scary Movie franchise. It was the most perfect Halloween night I ever had.