Daddy

Warning: SMUTTY CONTENT

Dom has been working hard the past few days. Writing music, on calls with Adam and Michael, always at the studio. This is going to sound pretty selfish of me, but he hasn't really seen me and it's been putting me down. The only time he sees me is before he leaves to go to the studio or when he comes to bed but he's been coming to bed at 3:00am or something as ridiculously late. I've been trying to coax him to take a break from it all, but all he does is get snappy with me so I gave up for now. Until I got a smart plan one day. I went into the music room we share and snaked my arms around his torso, making him jump slightly.
"Oh, hey babe" Really? That's all I got from him?
"Hey there... daddy?" Yes, Dom has the worst daddy kink going. Any mentions of the word and he starts getting all flustered. He started to shuffle in his seat and didn't reply to me.
"Did you hear what I said... Daddy?" I tried again. More movement, but still no real response. I had one more trick up my sleeve. I pulled back the wheeled chair that he was sat on and straddled Dom. I didn't hesitate to kiss his as passionately as I could to make him as horny as I could. I started to smile through the kiss as I felt his length hardening underneath me. Another idea hatched in my mind as we released for air.
"Love, just let me finish this, ok? I'll try not to be too long." I could hear the plead in his voice and he fidgeted to calm himself down.
"Whatever you say, daddy." I smirked and winked at him before he went back to his work.

I left the music room and let Dom finish composing his work.
"Right... keys, purse? Ok..." I was going to go to Victoria's Secret to pick up some lingerie that I saw online that Dom thought I'd look good in.
"Dommy, I'm going shopping, I won't be long. Love you!!"
"Love you too, baby. Have fun!" At least he still spoke to me like he normally would. I left the house, locking the door behind me and unlocking my car. I got in, put my bag in the passenger seat, put my seatbelt of and started the ignition.

Time skip~~~~

I pulled into the drive with an extra bag in my hand. It was a successful purchase. A black lace set of lingerie including the leg straps. I rushed inside I quick as I could to get changed. I noticed that Dom still hadn't moved since I left. He was still working on his album. Perfect. I ran up to our shared bedroom and got changed as quickly as I could. I redid my make up into a black smokey eye look before I headed downstairs to greet Dom. I stood in the doorway waiting for him to finish a section that he was working on.
"Hey Daddy." I said seductively.
"Babe, come on, I need to get th—" He completely stopped mid-sentence, his jaw dropped with a slight smirk. I slowly started walking towards him, rubbing my hands over my body until I got close enough to lean on his shoulder. I went straight up to his ear and licked it, suggestively.
"Let me know when you're finally gonna give me the attention I've craved the past few days" I whispered into his ear before slowly raising myself up and walking back the way I came, which showed off my ass in a way I knew would turn him on. I looked back at him while I was walking and he was biting his lip, staring at my ass.
"Wanna say something? Or are you just gonna be rude and stare?" I asked, keeping my seductive character in place. Not a word was spoken but he charged towards me like a bull and pinned me against the wall next to the door.

"You know you can't tease your daddy when he's working, baby girl. It's bad" Dom growled slowly, making sure to emphasise the last two words. My hands moved up to his hair before he grabbed them and pinned the above me on the wall, squeezing them hard. This caused me to let out a whimper of approval. Dom then started to kiss and suck on my neck, leaving multiple hickeys around the left side on my neck. My breathing started to get heavier and heavier as he continued to leave the biggest hickey on my sweet spot. This made Dom chuckle and work his way back up to my ear.
"You like that, Kitten?"
"Mhmm" He chuckled more.
"Good... because the rest of this isn't going to be as easy. Get upstairs, NOW" He commanded. I followed my commands and headed upstairs, with Dom right behind me, still staring at my exposed ass. Once we reached our bedroom, Dom closed the door, grabbed my hand and pulled me close. He started to aggressively make out with me before pinning me to the door, not breaking the kiss. He unclipped and removed my bra, throwing it in an unknown direction. He took one of my breasts in one hand and started to suck on the other. Small whimpers and moans escaped my mouth which collided with his heavy breathing. As he sucked, he looked back up at me, winked then looked back down. Before long he was down to the bottom of my stomach. He had left hickeys all over my chest and going down my stomach. He looked up at me as he took off my panties and again, throwing them in an unknown area.
"On the bed" Dom commanded, yet again. I did as I was told and knelt down on the bed. He went over to one of our dresser draws and pulled out a pair of handcuffs. He then walked back over to me and lightly pushed me onto my back, our metal headboard behind me.