Polygraph Eyes (pt.2)

I woke up in a foreign room. I was surrounded by blue bedsheets which contrasted my white ones. I took a quick glance of my surroundings, no scented candles, no make up, no LED lights, no mirrors besides a small circular wall mirror. This definitely wasn't my bedroom. I shifted around the bed uncomfortably to realised I was laying with my panties and fishnet tights down to my ankles. What the fuck happened last night?? I pulled up the clothing at my ankles and looked to my left to find a stranger laying on his side, staring at me, smirking.
"Morning. Cheers, love, for last night..." Oh no, I didn't. Did I? I shot up out of the bed and asked where this man's bathroom was. He pointed it out to me, I grabbed my phone and ran straight there. I started pacing around the bathroom, a burning feeling taking over my eyes as tears began to form. Did I actually whore myself out overnight?? I took deep breaths and fixed my smeared make up. I took my phone and sat on the edge of the bath. I had 10 missed calls total. 2 from my mum, 2 from my dad, 2 from Lavender and 4 from Dom. Oh god, DOM!! I called him straight away.

"(Y/n)??" A worried voice shouted down the phone.
"Dom, oh my god, I'm so sorry. I'm so so so sorry! I didn't mean to, I didn't want to, I-I..."
"Alright, love, calm down. Relax. As long as I know you're safe. Where are you?"
"I-I don't know. A guy's house but I'm not sure whe—" I was cut off by shouting.
"A GUY'S HOUSE?? (Y/N)?! You didn't..."
"Dom, listen to me, it's not what you think, trust me it isn't. You can ask Lavender"
"Then what is it?" Dom's voice turned cold and emotionless.
"I was blackout drunk, Dom. I couldn't see, I couldn't walk, I-I... I couldn't do anything. This man offered me a ride home... and—"
"And you accepted??"
"YES DOM, I DID. I WAS BLACKOUT DRUNK, JUST LISTEN TO ME!!"
"Fine, what then?"
"I thought he was going to take me home but he took me to his place. I woke up this morning with nothing on underneath. I didn't give consent for that!" my voice started to lower and I started to cry.
"(Y-Y/n)... I-I didn't know... I'm sorry." I could hear Dom's voice become very apologetic. His breathing started to be heard over the phone, which could have only meant one thing.
"Where. The fuck. Did he take you? I want the full address. RIGHT NOW!!" He voice started to raise through the sentence, making me a bit anxious. I put my phone on speaker and Googled "what is my location?" I read my location out loud to Dom, making sure it was clear enough for him to hear.
"Get ready and wait outside for me, I'm gonna meet you and this guy there."
"Dom—" Before I could protest, the phone was put down.

I left the bathroom and picked up the extra clothes which were mine that were strewn about the house. I put on my heels from last night and put on my pink fluffy coat. I took my bag and made sure everything was still in order and that there was nothing missing. Once I got everything together, I opened the door, sat on the step and waited for Dom, like he told me to. The man came up behind me and snaked his arms around my body, not hesitating to grab my boobs. I started to fight him, knowing that he was going to do something again.
"Just lay off me, will you?? I have a boyfriend!" I snapped. I couldn't help myself, I got far too angry.
"Yeah, and that guy is me now. I offered you my hospitality, I let you sleep in my bed with me..."
"Oh, yeah, and you fucked me while I was blackout drunk after being told that I had a boyfriend!!" I could feel a fire burning inside me. Something I hadn't felt before.
"You'd better stop disrespecting me before things start getting violent, girlie" he threatened. That was it for me. I stood up from the step and got in the man's face.
"You get violent with me, my boyfriend will knock you down twice as hard to the point where you'll be screaming for your fucking mother for weeks, you hear me??" I screamed, not caring about the neighbours around us.
"She fucking right, you keep the hell away from my girl."

It was Dom! He was wearing his black eyeshadow and eyeliner, with his dark purple lipstick I bought him. I quickly turned the opposite way and hugged my boyfriend tight, starting to cry into his neck.
"Oh, love, I'm so glad you're ok." Before I could reply, I was interrupted by an evil chuckle.
"Haha, what the fuck are you dating? You a lesbian or something, mate?"
Straight away, Dom lost it.
"This isn't about how I fuckin' look. It's about what YOU did to MY girlfriend!!"
"Aww, and what are you going to do to me? Bitch slap me and cower away. You're one of them emo boys who try to act all tough but really, you're a co— ARGHHH" the man couldn't even finish his sentence as Dom punched him down to the floor. Little were we to know that it'd turn into a full-blown fist fight. I was desperately trying to pull them apart, even with it meaning I got hit myself a few times. I eventually got in between them and pushed Dom out the gate while he was still screaming.
"You don't touch fuckin' women alrigh'? Ya don'. Next time I hear of you messing with girls like that I'LL FOOKIN AV YA WORSE THAN I DID TODAY, YEAH???" As his anger built up, the thicker his northern accent started to sound.
"Dom, come on, love. Let's just go home, please?" I was shouting back towards Dom just so that we could diffuse the situation before the cops pulled up. I grabbed his arm and started pulling him in the direction home while the men were still shouting back and forth to each other.

Once we were half way home, I thought it was the right time to talk about what happened.
"How are you feeling?" I stopped, still keeping ahold of Dom's hand, pulling him backwards, slightly.
"Fine, don't worry about me." He tried to continue walking before I pulled him back over towards me.
"WHAT??" He shouted, clearly still riled up from the commotion earlier.
"Just RELAX for a sec, will you? I just wanna have a look and see what the damage is" I tried to reason with him, putting my index finger under his chin. I tilted his head from left to right. A black eye was starting to form and I could barely notice he had a busted lip due to his lipstick. I pecked Dom's lips and attempted to continue walking. This time it was Dom pulling me back. He pulled me backwards, spinning me around and kissed me very passionately. I was in slight shock considering he'd just yelled at me.
Once we pulled apart, he apologised.
"I'm sorry baby, I'm still a bit riled up. Got a bit of an adrenaline rush after that, hehe." I just shook my head and smiled.
"It's fine, Dom. Thank you for taking the time to listen to me over the phone earlier."
"Well, why wouldn't I?"
"I don't know, maybe because I fucked someone behind your back. Most guys would just up and leave if their girls did that..." I pointed out, sighing in guilt.
"Let's walk" Dom rolled his eyes and lightly tugged my arm. I followed him.
"I don't see it that way, love. You were manipulated into having sex with that prick. Can't stand people who think that shit's ok." I smiled at Dom's reassurance. I knew he was ok with me, but it didn't make me feel any less bad about it.
"Let's just get home and we'll talk about it then." Dom suggested. I nodded and put my head on his shoulder as we continued to walk home.

A few days later, Dom called me and told me to go over to his place to check out his new song he wrote. Once I got there, he already had his guitar in hand and was still practicing. He gave me a key to his place so I could come whenever I wanted/needed.
"Hey, hun!" I smiled as I walked into the living room.
"Ooh, (y/n)! Just the person I needed!" Dom jumped up from his couch, put his guitar behind his back and hugged me tight, kissing my head multiple times before sitting me next to him on the couch.
"Ready to hear it?" He asked excitedly. I nodded and slouched over a little bit.
"This song's called polygraph eyes." He started to strum on his guitar and rap the first verse. As the song went on, I started to notice that the song was about what happened the other night. As I came to this realisation, I started to tear up. Once he came to the end of the song, he noticed my teary eyes. He put his guitar to the side and held me close. He lifted my chin with his finger and stroked my cheek with his thumb. He then leaned in and kissed me lightly. The term lightly changed rather quickly though. I pulled Dom on top of me slightly as the kiss got more heated. Eventually, we had to pull apart for air.
"I know a way I can make it up to you for the other night" I winked and stood up from the couch.
"Oh yeah? Why don't you show me then?" Dom followed along. I took his hand in mine and pulled him up to his bedroom. We all know what happens next...