One Night Stand

Warning: Smutty content!!

I thought this was gonna be a house party like any other. My friend, Jaime (we call her Spark) was throwing a housewarming party after buying her first house. She was used to living in flats/apartments or her parents' house. She was in debt a lot, she was using drugs and drinking a lot. She went to rehab and completely changed. She got a boyfriend about a year ago and has now bought a house with him. I can't say I'm not happy for her, we've been friends since we were kids, so it's good to see her getting back on her feet. Of course I had to go to this party, I thought of it as a celebration of getting better. I got ready at about 5pm to leave at around 6:15pm. Once I was ready, I knew I wouldn't be driving home so I shoved my house keys in my bag that I had previously prepped and called a cab. The house was already full of people when I got there. Surprisingly, not a mess. Not a single scratch was left on the house. Just blaring music and flashy coloured lights. I entered and was greeted with drinks almost immediately. Everyone started to welcome me, even if I didn't know them, until I reached Spark, then I was greeted with the biggest hug. I put my drink down and hugged her back. She was drinking water, but she looked like she had been drinking. Not a lot, but enough to get her tipsy. She introduced me to her boyfriend, it was short and sweet. She set up the living room as the dance floor so we went in and danced for a little while.

Time skip~~~~

I hadn't stopped drinking since we got there. I'm not exactly a lightweight so I was only partially drunk. I was conscious enough to know what I was doing, but I couldn't help but stumble every now and then. I was stood in the middle of the living room with a few other people doing the Cha Cha Slide. As I stepped back, I almost fell over, before I was caught by a taller figure, about 5;10. I turned around to thank the stranger but I was taken back by his mesmerising green eyes.
"O-oh... hey, thanks." I stuttered, still shocked by this man's good looks.
"All good, darlin'. Don't need anyone going home in an ambulance tonight." He joked and I laughed. After the song was finished, it got changed to I Wanna Dance With Somebody by Whitney Houston.
"Hey, wanna dance? This is my favourite song to dance to!" I'm normally not the type to ask someone to dance, but the fact that I'd had a lot to drink and this man was REALLY fucking hot, I had to.
"Would be honoured, my love." The man grabbed my hips as I turned back around and started swaying my hips to the music, the rest of my upper body following them.
"My name's Dominic, by the way. You can call me Dom!" Dom called over the music.
"Nice to meet you," I looked back at him, still dancing, "I'm (Y/n)!"
"Such a pretty name for such a pretty girl!" I blushed and spun back around to take this man in my hands. Dom ran his hands up and down my body as we danced, taking in every aspect of me. I put one hand on his chest and another over his shoulder. Our foreheads sat together as the song ended. Once it finished, I invited Dom to come with me. I wasn't finished with him. I took pregnancy pills regularly and I have since I was 16, so I thought this was a good opportunity to do what I desired to since I met this man. I took his hand and ran upstairs looking for the bathroom. Once we found it, we went in, shut and locked the door.

"What are we doing in here?" Dom laughed before I took him by the shirt and started kissing him. He seemed shocked at first but sunk into it. I started feeling up and down his body as he grabbed the back of my neck with both of this hands, deepening the kiss. I took this moment to peel the shirt he was wearing from his slender body. He broke the kiss for a moment to take the shirt off as I proceeded to do the same, leaving me in my bra and a short skirt.
"Fuck, you're so gorgeous." Dom mumbled as he kissed me again.
"So are you." I muttered back between each kiss. I slowly started to move away from his lips and sucked on his neck, leaving hickeys all over. Eventually, I kissed him again except now, we were more turned on than when we began. Dom bent down and picked me up by my legs and put my back again the door, still kissing me. I pulled on his soft brunette hair, to which I gained a small groan from him. I smiled through the kiss before Dom put me on the floor and started kissing down my body, leaving hickeys with each kiss. He got to my waist, where my skirt was sitting. He didn't hesitate to pull down my skirt, along with my fishnet tights and my laced underwear. He bit his lip and looked up at me, smiling before kissing further. He took his tongue and slid it across my clit, making me quiver. He looked back up at me, grinning before doing it again continuously. He had only just started and I was a moaning mess. I grabbed his hair and rolled my eyes back. He stood up and started kissing me again, now spinning us around so that I was pinning him to the wall. It was my turn to kiss down his torso and unbuckle his belt to remove his pants. As I pulled them down, I was greeted by his long and hard member. I moved my eyes up to lock with his before putting it into my mouth. His moved his head back while moaning as I started to suck. I didn't do it for long before I moved back up to whisper in his ear.
"How about we go somewhere more private? Let's go back to my place." I moved away from him and started picking up our clothes that were strewn around the bathroom. Once we were dressed, we ran out of the bathroom and straight outside to the front door. I didn't realise how much alcohol I had actually drank until the fresh air slapped my face. I started to get dizzy and felt more drunk. Dom put my arm around him as he flagged a taxi. I told the driver my address and started kissing Dom again, grabbing his thigh and shoulder.

Time skip~~~~

10 mins later, we were back outside my house. I paid the taxi driver and tipped him for dealing with a kissing "couple" in the back of his cab the whole ride. We got out and I unlocked my door. I opened it and hurried Dom inside. Once I closed the door behind me, I took Dom straight upstairs to my bedroom. There, we undressed completely and sat on my bed, we didn't get under the sheets. Dom got on top of me, still kissing me aggressively, often brushing my lips with his tongue. He broke the kiss to align his hard length to my womanhood. He thrusted in hard, making us both yell in pleasure. He waited for a moment so that I could take in his size. I looked up in approval, wanting him to do it more. He started off slow, making sure it didn't hurt. Eventually, he started to pick up the pace until I couldn't speak anymore. Our moans collided and echoed in the room. I took my nails to his back and pulled down, making him moan more.
"Fu-uck, Dom! Ugh, I-I'm close!" I called out. Dom nodded and picked the pace up more. At this point, I was screaming and Dom had gotten more confident in his moans. I could feel my stomach tighten which meant that I was about to climax. I arched my back and pulled Dom closer to my body.
"FUCK!!!" I exclaimed as I reached my peak. Dom repeated me shortly after and came inside of me. We rode out our climaxes and Dom lied on top of me, breathing heavily. He kissed my chest as I kissed his head.
"Fuck, that was amazing" Dom whispered sleepily. I could only mumble in approval. Not only was I out of breath and astounded at how good he was, but I was sad. Sad that I'd probably never do this with him again...

The next morning~~~~

I woke up with a huge headache and a huge weight on my body. I looked down slightly to see a naked body on top of me. Oh right! I forgot what had happened last night until I saw him. I immediately started to feel sad, like I did last night. This wasn't like any one night stands that I have had previously (which isn't many), this was different. I caught feelings for this man, but obviously, he wouldn't see this more than a night to remember but not to act upon...
"Mmm. Morning gorgeous... hey, you ok?" I was snapped out of my trance to see Dom staring at me with concerned eyes.
"U-umm. Yeah, fine. Good morning..." I looked away from him, only for him to take his finger and make me look at him.
"What's wrong, (Y/n)?" He was genuinely concerned for me. I guess this would have been the right time to tell him. Better than any other anyway. 
"Well... I just... I really enjoyed last night... I guess I'm just upset that it's not exactly going to happen again." Dom listened to every single word I said, nodding as he took a mental note of what I said.
"Look, Dom. I kinda don't want this to end... I mean, you probably don't care. For you, it's probably just a one night stand that you don't need to remember, but for me... for me, I caught feelings. And I know these feelings aren't gonna go away, I just want you to know that... before you leave. And you don't have to—" My words were completely taken out of my mouth and Dom's lips collided with mine. This wasn't the same sensation as it was last night. It was slow, it was passionate, it was... special.
"I... was going to say a similar thing to you. I caught feelings for you, too. I'd be more than happy to call you my girlfriend... only if you want that." A smile formed on my face as I heard the final sentence.
"Dom... I'd love to!" I hugged him, kissing his cheek.
"Well, how about we get dressed and go get coffee... as our first date?" He nudged me as he lifted the blankets from us.

"I'd like that..."