Dom Has A Bad Day

Dom's POV:
I woke up feeling rough... as if the world didn't want me awake. I looked down to find my girlfriend (Y/N) but she wasn't there. Honestly, it wouldn't be a surprise if she had just got up and left...

I dejectedly and slowly got up out of bed and exited the room and walked down the stairs. I went to walk into the kitchen, just to see if (Y/N) would be there. As I looked around, I found a note stuck on the fridge by a magnet. It read:
Hey baby. Just gone out to grab some coffee for us since I finally woke up early.
The one who loves you most xxxxx
That morning, I found it hard to remember that I was loved by anyone so I ignored the last part and walked into the living room to wait for (Y/N) to get back from the coffee shop.

During the time I spent in the living room, I was just scrolling through my phone, reading what the comments on Instagram were saying and to also see what my friends were up to. Unfortunately, I couldn't understand why people were sending such nice things to me. I felt worthless, like no one actually cared and that they were pity-complimenting me. I hated this feeling, it rocked me to my core. I more focused on what bad things people thought of me. It's all I could think to do. As I continued to scroll through the comments, I started to notice more bad comments. Some said:
User 1: how is this guy still going?
User 2: fix your hair and take the makeup off
User 3: your music's shit. End it already
User 4: just go and die! No one likes your music or you

I finally gave in a turned off my phone then walked back up to mine and (Y/N)'s shared bedroom, defeated. I slammed the door shut and sat on the bed and began to cry silently to myself.

(Y/N)'s POV:
I walked into my house with coffee in one hand and a bag of snacks in the other. I walked straight into the kitchen to put down my belongings before shouting for my boyfriend.
"Dom!! Babe, I'm home!" I got no response. I originally thought that he was still asleep so I walked back upstairs to see if he was or not. I knocked on the door lightly once I got closer to it. I got no response so I started to enter. As I walked in, I saw something I dreaded more than anything. Dom was sitting on the bed with his knees tucked into his chest and his head resting on them. I watched his body jolt which indicated to me that he was crying I quickly walked over to him, trying to calm him down.

"Dom... love... hey, look at me... look at me, darling." I begged him. He slowly lifted his head up to reveal his puffy, bloodshot eyes which were filled with tears. I wanted to cry with him, I hated to see him upset, but I held myself back and wiped away his tears.

"What's the matter, baby? What's bothering you?" I asked, pulling him into a tight hug. As we hugged, he started to lie on my thighs and continued to cry. I stroked his hair and shushed him quietly.

"Come on, Dom. You're stronger than this. Talk to me, what's the problem?" I asked again, hoping for an answer. His eyes were closed as he cried and tried to choke out an answer.

"I... I..." He sobbed into my stomach again.

"It's ok, Dom. I'm here now, but I can't do anything to help you until you tell me what the problem is." I said, reiterating the same request.

"I... I feel like I don't belong here." He admitted. I was saddened by his confession but I was also slightly confused.

"What do you mean, "here," darling?" I asked to clear my confusion.

"On this earth... I shouldn't be here." My heart sank with those few words.

"Dom... baby... of course you belong here. You belong here just as much as the next person... don't think like that."

"I-it's hard not to..." I understood his position completely, having depression too, but this was something I struggled with too. I tried using his own advise that he's told me in the past to try and calm him.