Safe-Word

⚠️ WARNING: Contains sexual content ⚠️

I haven't done a smut story in a hot minute so here we go...

We started off just kissing. I was sat on Dom's lap and his hands were all over me. Eventually, I felt this heat come over me, a desire for lust and pleasure. As we kissed, I felt Dom grow inside his black, skinny jeans. We pulled apart and he sat me beside him.

"You're sure you want to do this, (Y/N)?" Dom asked, staring into my eyes. He's always cared for me. I told him about my ex, how he hurt me, how he made me feel unsafe, how he didn't ask for consent. Dom has always been there for me, through everything, so it's not a surprise he asked.

"Yes. I want this more than anything right now." I put my lips back onto his as we undressed. As our shirts came of, we couldn't keep our hands to ourselves. Dom massaged my breasts and I felt up and down his torso. We split up our kiss to remove our pants and underwear. Dom got on top of me, kissing me again.

"You know what the word is, yeah?" Dom asked as we lay completely naked, his skin on mine.

"Yes, Dom... "Code Red." Don't worry."

We had spoken beforehand about if he goes too hard or rough for me. We came up with a safe-word, "Code Red." Considering that the colour red tends to mean danger, it seemed fitting. It's not like I wasn't prepared for sex, I just had past trauma which can effect my sex life... I've been through a lot of relationships because of it. This one was different, Dom wasn't always looking for sex like the others, he was here for me, my personality, with sex as a bonus more than anything. Just like I am for him.

Once I confirmed that I was ready, Dom lined himself up towards my entrance and pushed it in. It was a strange sensation. Pleasure, lust but it also came with a hint of fear. I moaned as his member went deeper inside of me, in sync with his voice. He remained still for a moment before thrusting in and out. I moaned along with Dom as the pace started to quicken. Before long, I began to zone out and flash back to a time where I didn't consent.

"This is what you get for disrespecting me!" My ex, Kyle, growled down my ear as I cried. He slapped me everywhere, my ass, my back, my head, face, everywhere.
"You're nothing but a sex doll for me. This is the only reason why I'm with you anymore."
I couldn't speak, all I could do was cry.

As the past circled around my head, I had to stop, I was becoming overwhelmed with anxiety and fear.

"Dom... DOM!! CODE RED!! CODE RED!!STOP!! PLEASE" I screamed, a sense of panic overflowing my head. He immediately pulled out and lifted me back up as I began to cry. He took me into his arms and I sobbed into his chest, feeling like I was just ruining a special moment between us.

"I'm sorry, Dom... I'm sorry..."

"Oh darlin'." He held me tighter. "There's nothing to be sorry for. I'm here for you, if you don't want to do that, it's fine by me." He kissed my forehead before standing up to redress. He decided to remain shirtless but put his jeans back on with the button undone. He gave me my clothes so I could get dressed, so I did. I put on my shirt, underwear and shorts. I still felt guilty once we were dressed.

"I can't help but feel bad." I admitted. Dom looked at me and pulled me back into a cuddle.

"You don't have to feel bad, sweetheart. I'm not forcing you to do it. I'm not him, (Y/N)." His words calmed me down. I started to feel more safe and secure. Dom rubbed my arm as he cuddled me tighter and kissed my head.

"I'm never going to make you feel like you have to do it. No matter what. I'm your boyfriend and I'm not here to make you uncomfortable or unsafe. I love you." He finished, turning me around to face him and hug him properly.

He pulled me back on top of him, only to cuddle. He stroked my hair as I played with his. He slowly started to hum Say You Won't Let Go by James Arthur which made his chest vibrate. As I listened close, I could feel myself become drowsy. My hand movements became slower, telling Dom that I was drifting away.

"Go to sleep, baby. I won't stop you." He offered, kissing my head again. I smiled and kissed his naked chest. I pushed myself a little bit further up so that my head was in the crook of Dom's neck. He continued to stroke my hair as I slowly fell asleep.

A short-ish one today, I'm doing this while being sat on a college call, so... yeah. Hope you enjoyed anyway!