Chapter 30: Cafe

Fanxing smiled while starring at Cheng who put his order (an iced coffee and a tuna sandwich and chocolate cake) in his table. "You look good in your uniform." He complemented.

"Shut up." Cheng replied back. "Why the hell are you even here? You're really a stalker and you're still wearing a shawl again? Are you a girl?"

Fanxing pouted "You're the reason why I am wearing this. You said I am ugly so I loss all my confidence to show myself in the public." He answered. "If I look ugly to the person I like then I will look ugly to everyone's eyes as well."

"Your logic is stupid." Cheng replied. "I'm going."

"What? Why? Stay here... there's not much customer so..."

"I am not a customer; I am a worker here. I'm busy." Cheng replied as he go back to his station. Fanxing sighed and started drinking his iced coffee. He thought that he started to get close to Cheng i but he still acts cold towards him but he is now talking to him so it was much better and gradual improvement in a relationship is so much better.

While looking at the glass wall, he noticed the daycare school just across the road. It was his first time to visit his brother's cafeteria and he didn't know that it was near a daycare center. Sanctuary, when he asked first Yibo why he called the "cafeteria" as Sanctuary, he replied that the name came from someone and he used it because he like the ideas behind it. Yibo works his best in building Sanctuary, from the back, he witnesses how his older brother was hands on despite the fact that he was physically not here. Thanks to his best friend Yubin that everything turned out right and Sanctuary became successful.

...

"Wh...wh...what happened to my Ji Yang's cute face? What's with this scratched?" Zhuo Xang gasped upon seeing her niece's face. She came to visit Xiao Zhan's house again and also to deliver a home cook meal that their mother prepared for Xiao Zhan and the little angel.

"Ibo-ge save Ji Yang." Ji Yang replied instantly. "Ibo-ge, is my hero." She said excitedly.

"Gege, what happened?" Zhou Xang asked.

"She almost got in accident, she attempted to cross the road while her class is going to the park." Xiao Zhan explained.

Zhuo Xang put her hands on her shoulder while glaring cutely at Ji Yang. "Ji Yang, I told you not to cross the road on your own. Why did you do that?"

Ji Yang pouted "Papa already mad at me... I'm sorry." She said cutely.

Zhou Xang hugged Ji Yang "It's because we cared for you. Please don't do that again. Road is a scary place especially for little girl like you. Don't cross the road on your own understand? Don't ever ever ever repeat that again." Ji Yang nodded her head like a good girl. "And so... this Ibo-ge saves you?"

Ji Yang nodded her head so many times. "Ibo-ge so cool." She smiled. "I like him."

"Ehhh? Is Ji Yang having her first puppy love to this Ibo-ge?"

"Stop it Zhuo Xang." Xiao Zhan interrupted them. "Please don't talk about that guy casually." He added.

Zhuo Xang was confused with Xiao Zhan's sudden interruption and also that made Ji Yang loss smile on her face which Zhuo Xang noticed. "What's the problem Ji Yang?"

"Papa said that I should not be close to Ibo-ge. He said I should not talk to him." Ji Yang told her.

"Zhan-ge why? Are you jealous that Ji Yang is talking about another guy other than you and Cheng?" Zhuo Xang asked. "Ji Yang is only five years old, I don't think you should be worried about complicated stuffs when all her feelings are just pure... she's a child. What's wrong with simple admiration?"