Chapter 14: Counselling

"Hmmmm...." Fanxing gazed at Xiao Zhan and Yibo who was sitting beside each other in the dining table. Usually, Yibo sit down in front of Xiao Zhan but now he seated beside him. Also, whenever they have breakfast, they are silent all the time, Xiao Zhan only talk to him but now his older brother has a conversation with his mother's assistant and they seemed happy talking to each other. "There's something odd between the two of you." The young boy observed.

The two older guy fidgeted upon hearing Fanxing's words. "W...what?" Yibo asked him.

"I don't know... It just felt something is different than usual." Fanxing replied. "You two look closer than normal and you have this twinkling atmosphere between the two of you. Did something good happen?" he asked them. His words make the atmosphere between Yibo and Xiao Zhan awkward. They are not telling it to anyone yet but they started dating each other already since Xiao Zhan accepted Yibo's feeling for him. "But I am glad, Zhan-gege will still stay with us. Someone will help me on my assignment again." He said childishly while he take a bite on his pancake.

After eating breakfast, Yibo and Fanxing went out to ride their bike going to their school and like usual Fanxing leave first while Yibo was still fixing his bag on the basket.

"I'm going." Yibo told Xiao Zhan.

"Take care." Xiao Zhan replied back. Yibo nodded his head. Now that they are dating, it became more awkward for the two to talk to each other specially Yibo who have no idea what officially dating looks like. He feels like they are acting like they used to and nothing change except for the fact that they now accepted the feelings for each other. What do lovers do on their daily life?

Xiao Zhan is aware that this is the first time that Yibo dated someone so he didn't know what to do yet and he think Yibo's reaction are cute specially when he was thinking what he should do before he do the action. "Yibo." Xiao Zhan called his name and pulled him closer so that he can kiss him on the cheeks. "Goodbye kiss." He told him.

"Shouldn't it be on the lips?" Yibo asked him.

"Yeah, but cheeks will do." Xiao Zhan told him. Yibo smiled.

"I'm going to your school later." Yibo said.

"Okay, I'll wait for you." Xiao Zhan said but Yibo still didn't leave. "You know, you're going to be late if you didn't go now."

"It's the first time I don't want to go to school, I feel like I'm going to miss you a lot even I didn't see you for hours" Yibo told him. Xiao Zhan blushed with Yibo's words because he was not expecting he will said those words out of the blue. He didn't expect that Yibo have this romantic side of him.

"Damn this boy, your classmates never saw you like this so they called you Mr. Unromantic, aren't you?" Xiao Zhan replied.

"There's no one I can tell these words to so they didn't hear me yet but now that I have you, they will hear me say those words more often." Yibo replied.

"Are you crazy? Don't tell anyone yet that we are already dating, I'm afraid I will be bash by your fans in your school. High school girls are hard to deal with." Xiao Zhan commented. "Anyways, you need to go, you will really be late."

"Fine... Fine... see you later." Yibo said with a bright smile on his face.

Yibo went to school but there's no actual classes that day because it was the counselling day where parents of students will have a conversation with their teacher about what they wanted to take in their University and what's best for them in the future. Yubin came to the school with his mother who was always talkative. She greeted Yibo when she saw him and asked where is his parents.