Chapter 9: Confession

Yubin walked behind Yibo who is following Xiao Zhan. They rode on a taxi following the taxi that Xiao Zhan rode and they step down in a busy street known as a red district in the city because there are lots of pubs and clubs in the area and with bright illuminating lights that made the night so lively. The two boys knew its existence but it is their first time to visit that place since they are only highschoolers who are basically not allowed to go those kind of places.

"Yibo, let's go. I think this place is not for high school like us." Yubin pulled Yibo's coat but the latter just elbowed him. He continued following Xiao Zhan until the reach a Night Club named Nemesis. When Xiao Zhan entered the place, the two boys sneak a look towards the window and they saw Xiao Zhan talking to a lady in red dress and the girl is pointing on someone.

"I'm always curious what a club looks like and I can't believe I will have a chance to see it and unexpectedly I am with you. You're the last person I can imagine who will go to such a place." Yubin mumbled. He pulled Yibo's right sleeve again "Let's go Yibo, we should not be here besides why are you so curious about that Xiao Zhan? This is his personal matter and not concerned you at all."

"I don't know, I just feel this urge to follow him." Yibo replied back.

Yubin frowned "Tell me honestly, I've been noticing this but... do you like that university guy?" Yubin asked. "You're always talking about him and you want to spend most of your time to him than with me and now... you're doing something beyond your normal routine, this is so suspicious, you are suspicious."

"Probably." Yibo answered briefly. Yubin was dumbfounded with Yibo's brief but direct answer. He always has a hunch but for him to confirmed it with his own mouth, he was shocked. He grabbed his shoulder and made him look at him.

"What?"

"I think I like him." Yibo replied to him seriously. "But I am not yet sure. I mean I have these certain feelings that indicates I probably like him, I am astonished by him, my heart beats when he is around, I always wanted to see him, I wanted him to notice me. Those things are all present but I need confirmation."

"I can't believe I am going to hear those things coming from you." Yubin blurted out but their conversation ended when they heard shouting from inside. Both of them look back at the club and they saw two guy shouting at each other. They can't really hear what they are talking about from the outside and so Yibo decided to enter the place and Yubin followed him. Fortunately, there are lots of people around so they will not easily notice by Xiao Zhan.

"You asshole, you're the one who betrayed him and now you're talking trash about him?" the taller guy said. "Do you think that will make things go back to normal after you hurt his feelings and making him feel like he's not worth it? You damn asshole... do you know how much I want to punch you that time, that ugly face of yours."

"Darren stop it already." Xuan Lu, the lady in red, grabbed Darren's arms. "Please stop, you're drunk already." She said.

"You're the asshole here... besides why are you siding with that guy that much huh? He's an omega, isn't it just right for him to be treated that way? Why do you think an Omega is born to this world? Isn't it to satisfy Alpha like us?" the other guy responded. "That is his worth, omega's are just bed warmer and just an instrument to grow our population."

Darren frowned and wanted to punched the guy in front of him but Xuan Lu grabbed on him tightly until Xiao Zhan interrupted and grabbed on Darren's arms.

"Stop it." Xiao Zhan told him.

"Xiao Zhan, this fucking retard..." Darren grunted.

"Stop Darren, Xuan Lu is hurting because of you." Xiao Zhan told him. Darren looked at his side and he saw Xuan Lu feeling tired stopping him from his rage. "Enough, besides you don't need to defend me to him. I don't care what he think about me, I don't care what he think of omega like me. I am not hurt with his words because I've cut ties with him long time ago and he is nothing but a memory of the past."