Temptation

I feel the light come into my room through the window that was right above me. How did I get here? I don't remember walking to my room. I turn around and see Gee sleeping peacefully. His arm was resting on his forehead and his lips looked a bit dry. He was playing shirtless with he blanket just covering enough for me not to see anything. This boy has a killer body. His abs are so attractive. I look over at his eyes to see if he had awoken, but he's sound asleep. I glance at his perfectly shaped jawline. My hand creeped form my side to the side of his cheek. It was only an inch away from his face when he inhales deeply and turns his head towards my closet. I quickly move my hand and slowly move back to the position I was before I woke up. I tried not moving so much that way he didn't notice I was awake long.

I hear a stumble. I guess he reached for his phone from the table next to him. I hear a small sight, and that's when I decided to shift a little and pretend I just woke up.

"Good morning." I smile and looked over at Gilinsky. He looked back and smiled at me.

"Good morning babe." His raspy morning voice fills my voice.

"So what are we planning today?" I ask. I was so excited it was the weekend.

"Well, I know for sure what we are doing tonight for dinner." He sounded serious, and I looked over at him a bit worried.

"What are we doing? What's up?" I asked. Was it the situation with Vanessa.

"Sammy text me last night while we were sleeping and he said tonight would be fine to go for dinner." He says not looking over at me.

"Hey, it's going to be fine. Okay?" I get a little closer to him and hugged him from behind. Secretly, I knew I was trying to touch his toned skin. He turned looking at me.

"Have I ever told you how amazing of a friend you are?" He mentions.

"Gilinsky, get your ass up. So what should we do before that. We have all morning and afternoon." I smile sitting up on the bed.

"Well, we could go get breakfast at Franks and then we can go to the studio with Nate. He wants us to go to give him some feedback." He suggested. I've always love going to the studio. It's just an amazing feeling and the production is so amazing. I wish I could learn how to work every single button in that shit. It looks tight.

"Alright bud, let's get it going then." I said getting up. Gilinsky groaned and lifted himself off the bed and said, "I call shower first!" Great, now i have to wait for this dumb ass to get out of the shower. A girl takes longer to get ready smart one.

I went to the living room to wait for Gilinsky to be done. What to do? I glance at the living room and then walked to the kitchen. Everything was clean. Okay? So, I sat down and looked for something to watch on TV.

"Dee! You're up!" Gilinsky yelled from my room. I walk to my room and see him with only a towel wrapped around his waist. Right away I looked up at him. I need to get rid of this temptation. I've never had a problem with this. Maybe it's because I never caught feelings for Jack. Until now...

"What?" He whispers.

"What do you mean what?" I'm confused by his question.

"You look like you saw a ghost" He smirks. I can't do this anymore. Yes you can Diana. Come on you can do this. Go over to the closet and grab your clothes and run to the restroom. Nope, nope nope. i can do this. I couldn't take it anymore, and I looked down on him. I took a second to look at his beautiful abs, and I lowered my sight and I see his V line. Holy moly. This boy has a smoking hot body. Why didn't I ever pay attention?

"Dee!" I kept looking at his body, and i jumped at his remark.

"What? Oh sorry... I should go shower." I stuttered a little. That was a bit embarrassing. But, he now has my attention. Seriously, his body is so perfectly shaped.

I showered and got ready for the day. I decided in going casual like always. Black jeans, a grey sweater and some black vans. Typically what I wear in a daily basis. I walk out of my room to find Gilinsky sitting on the coach in the living room watching Sponge Bob. Oh how I love that cartoon. That's seriously the shit.

"Finally your done." Jack tells me with a semi smile on his face.

"Shut the fuck up Gee. We all know I don't take that long in getting ready" I say slapping his face lightly.

"Nah, you right." He smirks. "Ready?" He asks already walking towards the door.

"Yea, let's go. I'm starving."