Disaster

"That was probably the best brunch I have ever had." I saw walking out the building.

"It sure was. Franky's never disappoints me." Gee walks to his Jeep.

"Off to the studio now?" I ask.

"Yep, Nate just asked where we at. So, we got to get going."

We drove into this isolated area. It wasn't really isolated, it was more closed off to where no one can easily go in.

"This looks really official" I say in awe.

"I was just thinking that. Well, he is indeed looking to become big, he's got to get the best around to get the job done right" He states.

"Indeed" I mimic him with a smirk on my face.

"Well, let's go check it out." Jack parks.

I followed right behind him. I'm not really good at being the first one to greet people. We walk inside the building, and I see a couple of people. Many are people from school that I know were Jack's friends and Nate's.

"Hey Nate" Gee leads.

"Sup, man. Glad you could make it. Here, come listen to this. I just got out the booth from recording the chorus of this new song I wrote.... Hey babe!" He addresses me at the end. I love Nate. He's always been so nice and sweet to me.

"Hey!" I gave him a tight hug before I listened to his music.

"Wow, this is really good bro. You got some great bars. What's it called?" Jack started critiquing Nate's work. I listened to some of the lyrics. Jack wasn't lying. These lyrics were killer. I loved everything about this new song. The beat was dope and the lyrics were so meaningful. It's just so perfect.

"It's called Serial Killer. It connects with the lyrics." He paused for a second. "What do you think baby girl?" He looks over at me. I had a serious face as I closely paid attention to the lyrics, but I changed my facial expression as soon as I heard his voice direct me.

"I love it. I agree with Gee. It's amazing. The lyrics are fucken raw" I state.

"Thanks Dee. I really like how it came out too. I'm really thinking about making it a single. That's how much I like this one." He tells Jack and I.

"Are you recording more songs?" I asked.

"Yea, I have another three I plan on recording today." Nate informs us.

"Great. We'll just go sit and let you do your thing." Gee walks over to the coaches in the front of the booth, so I follow him.

"How long are we going to be here?" I ask. I know I'm going to be a bit bored just listening to all this music and no one to keep me entertained since Gee likes to be on his phone all the time.

"I think we should be out by 5 for that stupid dinner we have to go to." He states looking back at his phone.

"Okay." I say looking at him just doze off in his phone. I couldn't help but check him out. He was wearing a grey sweater with some semi baggy black jeans and red vans. He looked so good. Flashbacks of this morning kept creeping into my head. God, what has this boy done to me. But I can't keep thinking like this. I need to quit these feelings because he's a big part of my life to make a mistake and lose him. I need him in my life for as long as possible. I turn back to Nate. He went back to the booth to record the finishing touch of Serial Killer.

I hear the door open, and I turn towards that direction. I tall figure walks in and greets Nate.

"Hey man, what's up?" I hear Nate greet the tall figure. He must be a friend of his.