Crush

Second day on tour and I'm really loving seeing Gilinsky sweaty after every show. Also, these conversations with Harry are becoming more interesting.

"Do you want to go to our dressing room? The air conditioner is better there." Harry offers.

"Yea sure." I said wiping sweat from my forehead. Florida is fucken hot.

I followed Harry but he walked slowly knowing I would barely move myself. I appreciated that.

"Here we are." He opens the door for me and closes it behind me.

"Here, sit here." He moves some of the bags the boys had on the couch.

"Harry?" I hear Liam call out.

This dressing room is pretty big. There was another room in the back and everything.

"Yea." Harry called out as he sat next to me on the couch.

"Oh hey mate. Hi Diana." He walks in the room.

"How are Jack and Jack doing?" Liam asks.

"Great." I smile at him.

"Well I have to go call Sophia before we head on." He pulls his phone out and walks out the dressing room.

I turn to Harry who was looking over at me.

"What?" I grinned.

"You are just sooo beautiful." He says mesmerized. "I mean, I'm sorry." He came back to reality. "I kn-"

"It's okay Harry." I placed my hand on his thigh.

"Gilinsky is so lucky to have you. I hope he knows that." Harry looked really serious.

I couldn't help but put a smile on my face. Harry is my celebrity crush since 2010. This is like a dream come true.

I then hear my phone ring. I looked at the screen. "Gilinsky"

I look over at Harry as he looked at me as well.

"Hello?" I answer Gilinsky still admiring Harry.

"Hey babe. Where'd you go?" He asks breathing heavily.

"Im in the One Direction dressing room." Harry smiled at me. I returned it with a grin.

"Okay. Just making sure you're okay babe. I'll be in my dressing room with Jack."

"Okay. See you in a bit."

"Love you."

"Love you too."

I placed my phone in my lap.

"You know what you're having?" Harry asks.

"A boy." I grinned.

"Have you thought of names?" He was so curious. He looked so focused on me. He just looked at my lips. Watching them move as every word left my mouth.

"Not really. We were hoping to see what we'd think at the moment." I answered honestly.

"If I had a boy, I'd call it Ben."

"I like that name. It sounds so important and smart." I giggle only to see Harry with a big grin on his face.

"That's why I love it so much." Harry says.

"Mate, you haven't changed your clothes?" Niall walks in.

"Sorry. I got carried away with Diana's company." Harry puts his hand in my thigh as he got up to go to the back room.