Changes and Additions

Diana and I have been doing well the past couple of weeks. I told her the news and she got really excited. She hopes for the best and is support me in every step of the way.

She has also gotten a bit big. Her belly is showing and it just hits me every time I see her that I'm going to have a child with her. This is insane. I love her, and I will always love this woman.

As of for work, I've been going into work in Jimmy's office. I've came up with a list of songs to record in the recording studio for YouTube covers to upload online. I got really excited. I picked many that I've recently listened to non-stop and also sole through back songs I used to love.

I record about 5 per week, and make a video for each. Approximately one per day. I haven't seen Jimmy at all since my first day of work when he constructed the goals for me for now.

I've been hard at work, and I hope it pays off at the end.

---

I woke up today and did my usual routine. Diana was in deep sleep, so I left before she woke up.

I walk into the recording studio with a sheet full of lyrics to the song I wanted to record for today, but I see Jimmy standing there as if he were waiting for someone.

"Hey Jack!" He looks up from his deep thought.

"Good morning Jimmy." I gave him a genuine smile.

"Can we talk kid. There are some things I need to update on you." He moves his hands with every word coming out of his mouth. "So, I recognize you are working very hard, but there is just something missing with you. I don't know what it is, but you need to find it. And fix it."

"How am I supposed to find what it is?" I looked at him a bit confused and shocked at what he said.

"Something with the music. I think you need someone with you, like a duet." He suggests.

"Who could that person be? And someone with my same interest or something different?" I ask.

"Maybe rap. To fasten the speed and get it to blend well with your vocals." He adds.

"Where am I going to find a rapper?"

"Well, I have an idea. There are many rappers on YouTube, reach out to some of your favorites and have them come so they can audition." He suggested. Okay, so how the hell am I going to know which one is perfect? Ugh this is a hard task, but I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get up there.

"Um, okay. I'll go home and watch some videos. I'll link you some of the ones I like to your email that way you can check them out." I stop and thought. "Wait, what am I supposed to do after I reach out to them? What do I say? When should they be here?" I ask.

"Here is the companies credit card. Purchase everything they need and have them here by tomorrow to get to working by Friday. And you make the purchases, I don't trust anyone else." He adds.

"Okay. Let me go get this done for you Jimmy. I got you. Don't worry about it." I say walking backwards to the elevators.

YESSSS. More free time with Diana.

---

Diana's POV

I got up to make some lunch. What can I do today? I'm really craving some tacos right now. That sounds really good right now.

I took out the pan and cut the met as I was placed it on the pan with oil. I placed the lid in it and walked to the living room. I turned on the TV and watched E! news. That was one of the only things I can watch at this time of the hour. It was only around 12:30 in the afternoon. Giuliana Rancid was talking about Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift's relationship. She had pictures of the girls having dinner last night and how they were laughing as they had a great time. After talking about their relationship them mentioned that Demi Lovato wasn't invited and that she was at home miserable. This is some shit. How do they know what she was doing? I don't understand. These people just making inferences without knowing shit. Ugh, you know what, I'm going to go check up on the meat.