Desires

"Good morning baby." I whisper towards Jack as I shift to face him. His grip was still on me.

He shifts a little and he pulls out his other arm that's not holding me to rub his eyes.

"Good morning." His deep raspy voice fills the air.

I get up and go to the restroom to get ready. Jack mentioned he wanted for me to be a part of this decision process, so I have to go see these guys with him.

I went in and showered. It feels so good to be fresh and clean. I walk out with a towel wrapped around me. I reached the closet and pick out my clothes. As I was grabbing some black shorts that had studs on and a black tank top, I feel a par of hands around my waist.

"Baby..." I hear jack whisper in my ear as he kissed my neck. This boy.

"Jack." I moaned in pleasure.

"Lets..." He whispers as he turns. "It'll be okay." He presses his lips on me. "Diana, I need you." He whispers.
"You can have me." I whisper back. "It's the hormones talking. I want you too." I kissed him. I slide my tongue into his mouth and grip his hair. I pull away and lead him into the bed. I only had a towel wrapped around me so there wasn't much for him to take off, so he removes the towel and begins to roam my body.
Sighing with relief as my eyes rolled to the back of my head, I feel Jack slide his hands over my swollen stomach, nibbling gently and eagerly on the soft skin of my neck, earning small, sharp breaths coming out of my mouth.
I bite my lip and grip his shirt pulling him closer to me. Even though I've known Jack my whole life, he still manages to make my body want him, "You sure this won't do anything to the baby?" He asks.
I look over at his perfectly shaped face, shaking my head slowly, "I'm sure," I assured him, rubbing my hand over his and feeling my belly rise and fall under his touch. Jack grinned, lowering his head down, closing his eyes and pressing his lips passionately on mine.
With his hand moving over my chest, massaging my breasts, I take in a deep breath. I felt the relief hit me as he moved his fingers under my underwear and began rubbing circles around your clit.
I moan, and bite down softly on his lip as he pulled back, lifting his shirt carelessly over his body and throwing it to the side. He returned immediately to pleasure me while he swiftly takes off his sweats.
He moves his mouth over to my stomach and places little wet kisses all around. "I love you so much." Jack breathes. "And I am going to love you and our baby forever." He whispers looking up at me. He continues to place little kisses along my stretched tummy, but I can't take it any longer.
I laid on my back against the soft fabric of the bed, so I used my feet to slightly pull Jack's boxer's down. He looks up at me amused. "This would be a lot easier if I didn't have a belly." I laugh. Jack chuckles and does what I intended to do, he pulls his boxers off and throws them in the some direction of his shirt.
Jack hovers over me and looks me in the eyes before leaning down and kissing my forehead. I close my eyes as he gently slides into me. I open my eyes to meet his and nod to tell him that its okay to continue. He slowly goes in and out and my eyes roll back at the amount of pleasure I felt.
Our bodies move together, with my arms loosely around his shoulders, and I run my fingers through his hair occasionally tugging slightly. With his hips moving against mine, he lets out a groan, sliding his fingers down my curves.
Jack continues to move in and out of me smoothly. He leans down a few times to kiss me, and I moan into his mouth. He smiles down at me and then smiles at my belly. Then he moans again when he feels that he's getting close to coming.
"Jack, oh my god," I let out, signaling him that I was close as the feeling in my stomach, began. I move his hand down to my core as he looked up at me, rubbing his finger over my clit. My walls clenched around him as his other arm curled around my waist, groans escaping his throat as I triggered his climax.
I moan, feeling him shudder above me. Moments later we both let out curses as our climaxes took over our bodies. I arched my back off of the mattress and pressed my chest into his as he supported himself on his arms.
When I join Jack in coming down from my highs, his body fell beside mine. His breathing was heavy, like mine and we laid there for a while, not saying a word. I cupped the back of his neck and stroked my fingers gently up and down his spine, catching my breath. I could feel beads of sweat from his forehead fall onto my shoulder when he pushed his head in the crook of my neck.
"That was amazing." I breathe out after a few minutes of catching my breathe.
"We need to do this more often." Jack says lifting his head from my shoulder and kissing me softly.
"We do." I smile at him. I could really use more of this.
We laid there for a couple of minutes until Jack broke the silence.
"We should get going babe." He says looking at the clock on his side of the bed. It read 12:39 p.m. It's pretty late.
We got up and got dressed. We drove to the hotel where all the guys were staying. It was only about 15 minutes away from our apartment.
---------
"This is going to be weird but we have to get at least a little info on them." Jack says on the elevator ride.
Room 536. Jack knocked as he held my hand with his free hand.
A good looking guy opens the door. He had gages on and a couple of tattoos that aren't much seen or large. He's a good one for now.
"Hey." He says."How may I help you?"
"Oh, hi. I'm Jack. Jack Gilinsky. This is my girfriend Diana. I just wanted to visit and get to know you a little before the audition tomorrow." Jack is straight up and honest.
"Yea sure. Come in." He opens the door wide for us.
Jack and I walk in and already see a red flag waving in our faces. Alcohol. There was a bottle of Jack Daniel's siting in the table in front of the couch.
Jack POV
Nope. This dude is not going to be sign. At least not with Sony Records. He is too much to handle and is an alcoholic. I don't want to be influences and neither do I want my child around alcohol. I need to save this mental note and make sure I remember this during tomorrow's audition.
The rest of the conversation was pretty awkward since I didn't want to continue this analyzation of the individual.
I went to each room with the people I had asked to come. Everyone was different. But there was one dude that caught my attention.
His name is Jack. Jack Johnson. Crazy how he's named the same as me. We could be name Jay and Jay or Gilinsky and Johnson. Or JJ or GJ or JG or, better yet, Jack and Jack. That's be nice. I like it. Now we just have to wait until tomorrow's rehearsals.