Decisions

The next morning we got up and got ready for the big today. The next time I touch this bed, I'll know who my partner will be in this journey in making music for the public. I'm going to be honest and say, I'm fucken scared, but I'm also excited as fuck. There will be changes, and I'm ready to do this.

"Ready baby." I ask Diana. I look over at her and she is struggling putting her clothes on.

"I think it's time I buy maternity clothes." She says trying to fit into her shorts.

"Just wear some yoga pants. Or sweats. It's pretty chilly. After we finish, I'll take you to grab some clothes baby." I tell her.

"Okay." She sights. I can tell she was frustrated having to try all her clothes. I grab some sweats from my drawer and hang them to her.

---
"Ready babe?" I ask her.

"The real question is if you are ready baby? This is for you. This is your future." He sights and looks up at the elevator celling. The door opens and we walk together hand in hand.

"Well Goodmorning." I hear Jimmy's voice.

"Morning. Jimmy this is Diana. Babe, this is Jimmy." I introduce them to each other.

"Nice to meet you Diana." Jimmy reached out his hand and Diana reaches as well with a smile. I pull her close to me by the waist to let her feel a little comfortable. I know she's a bit shy and feels awkward meeting new people.

"Okay, Jack. I have all the boys at a booth already. All we need to do is listen to them come up with a verse to go along with the song you were working on a week ago. So they way this is going to work is that they will listen to a small portion of the song you were working on and then they will write up a verse. After, they will record it with your recording. We will listen to all of them today and pick by tonight hopefully." Jimmy gives me all the info. Great this is going to take longer than I expected.

"Okay cool. So what part are we one right now?"

"Well, right now, they should be finishing writing their verse. So they should be recording soon." He had a thinking face on. "Maybe we will finish early." He adds.

"Yea, it's only..." I look down at my watch. "It's only 10 am."

"Yea, so I think we should go check on them and see their progress." Jimmy says.

We followed towards where all the booths were in the building. There were about 5 rows of 5 booths on each row. It looked amazing.

Diana's POV

Good thing Jack picked a small amount of people to audition. It won't take that long to pick the winner. There were about eight occupied booths, so we glanced at what they were doing. On some of them, we went in to listen to their verse. We only listened to a small portion to not be too bias or sided to one particular person.

---

"Everything is done." Jimmy comes directs us back to his office with a laptop in his hand. The guys sit in the lounge outside of Jimmy's office to wait.

"I'm so nervous." I hear Jack whisper. Grabbing his hand, I side hugged him to provide him some comfort.

"Why son?" Jimmy hears him.

"This is it. This decision is important for the both of us as artists. If we fail at paring each other up, everything can go wrong."

"Have faith son. And work hard. Everything will go well if you do those two things. And don't forget to not lose focus on the goal." Jimmy informs Jack as he goes back looking at the laptop. "You ready?"