Work

"Babe?" I call out right when I walk in.

"Yea." I hear her small voice try to tell.

"I'm here. Here you go." I hand her the box. She tries getting up, but she just can't. She struggles, so I walk over to her side of the bed and picked her up. I walk over to the restroom and place her gently in the toilet. I walk out and left her to do her business there.

"Call me when you're done." I tell her.

After about three minutes. She calls out- "Jack, I'm done." I walk in and pick her up again and placed her in the bed right where she was comfortable before I got here.

Diana's POV

Jack placed me in the bed. I'm feeling a little better. I can't wait for the ten minutes to pass. I really want to know if I'm pregnant. One of the reasons why I'm excited and happy is because I've been blessed to have this experience and opportunity with someone I truly have feelings for and who I would do anything for. Jack is everything to me. I would give my life for him, and I know he'd do the same for me.

We lay in bed. Jack had his arms wrapped around my waist as we watched the TV. Might as well since we won't be able to go back to sleep after what just happened.

"Babe... " I mumbled.

"Yea..."

"I think it's ready." I say sitting up on my own.

"I'll get it. I promise I won't peek." He gets up and walks towards the restroom. He grabs the covered stick and hands it over to me. I wait until he is sitting right infant of me. Only leaving an inch between us.

"I love you." I hear him say as I take a big breath.

"I love you more." I say. I look down at the stick in my hand. I look over at the oval shaped kind of screen to see what it told me. It had two lines going down. I'm pregnant. "Positive" I whisper.

"OH MY GOD!" He almost screamed but he whispered yelled, sort of. He got up and ran his hands over his head. "Thank you. Thank you." He lifts me up and spins me around. I couldn't help but giggle at his reaction. Soon enough tears were running down my face. He places me down and placed his hands against my cheek. "What's wrong babe?"

"They are tears from happiness. I'm happy you approve of this." I smile at him. I honestly thought Jack would leave me for this.

"I'm here for you for anything. That is my child you are caring inside of you. Of course I'm going to stay. I love you to death. And I regret nothing." He held on to me tight and reached for a hug. I fucken love this boys so much.

--

"Babe, I have to get ready for work." I say as I look over at the clock. It read 6:38 a.m. Damn, with all the traffic downtown, I'm going to get there late.

"Babe, it's fine. I'll go to work. You can quit. I don't want you to go anywhere or feel obligated to go to work. I'll do the working for now while you have the baby." He lays me back down.

"Jack, come on. Stop being silly. I can work." I say.

"Listen to me. Please baby. I'll do the working. I don't want you to get hurt in any way." He tells me. It seems as if there is no way I can get out of this if he keeps insisting it.

"Fine. But, what am I going to do home alone?" I ask. I don't want to be bored at home all the time and alone.

"I'll see what I can arrange before you get big." Jack says as he walks to the restroom to get ready.

Jack's POV

When I was done getting ready, I got out, and I saw Diana had fallen back asleep. I tipped toed to my side of the bed and grabbed my wallet and phone. I tipped toes to the door, and I hear a shift. I paused to create no noise. I guess I wasn't successful.

"No kiss goodbye?" I hear Diana's morning voice.

"Of course baby. I just thought you were asleep. I didn't want to wake you up." I walk over to her and hovered over her to kiss her lips gently. "I'll see you later babe." I walk towards the door.

"I love you." I hear her gently voice behind me.

"I LOVE YOU MORE."I say walking out the door and on my way to work. How I wish I can stay here with her. She needs me. And, I honestly need her too.

---

Work felt like a drag today. Maybe it was because I wanted to get home as soon as possible. I wanted to get to Diana. I also remembered I wanted to stop by Mr. Gonzaleses office after work. Which I'm on my way now. Good thing it's only downtown. Downtown is about 15 minutes away from Diana and my's flat.

---

This time I didn't even bother to ask the secretary for information. I knew where I was going, so I just walk in. I got to the floor and walk towards his office. I knocked on his door, and I hear a "come in." I open the door to find the band One Direction with Mr. Gonzales. Wow, I love these dudes. I mean not not in that way, but I do love their music. Their music is amazing.

"Ahh. Jack Gilinsky."Mr. Gonzales comes towards me and puts an arm around my shoulder as he leads me to his desk where all the band member were sitting as well.

"I just wanted to come leave this with you." I hold up the contract.

"Oh, great. What did you think?" He asks.

"I... I think I want to do this." I nod my head at him.

"You should mate. It will change your world for the best. Trust me kid." Louis Tomlinson adds.

"I agree." Niall Horan nods looking over at me.

With all their advice, I look over at Mr. Gonzales.

"Great kid, welcome to Sony Records." We shook hands.

"Congrats man." I hear all the members tell me and get up to hug me.

"We should totally celebrate." Liam Payne says with a big smile.

"I actually have to get to my girlfriend. She's pregnant, and she really needs me at home."

"Oh, that's fine man. When she delivers, make sure to invite us to the party. We definitely want be there." Harry Styles says. These guys are so nice.

"I'll see y'all later." I say walking backwards towards the door. But, before I leave, I look over at Mr. Gonzales.

"Oh wait, so how are we starting this?" I ask.

"First, you quit your job. Then you are going to start coming over here to my office. I will get you a stylist, vocal trainer, and a guitarist to play for you. Your voice would sound amazing acoustic. I want you to start recording videos for Youtube. After that, I got a surprise for you. Oh, and when you have a chance, WRITE. I want you to create your own music. That's what good artist do." He says.

"Okay, I got you Mr. Gonzales." I say with a smile.

"Oh, and call me Jimmy." He adds.

"Got it." I say walking out the door. I was too excited with the news. I can't believe this is actually happening. I need to get home and tell Diana everything.