Make Love

"Are you okay?" Jack looked over at me from the driver's seat.

"Yea, I'm fine." I hesitate a little. "That ass hole. He should have never told you that. He know how important you are to me and he wanted to hit me right were it hurt. But for what reason? I did him a favor for telling him the truth. She has probably not..." "I'm important to you?" I ask. I was shocked by his words that I let my mouth take control in the middle of his rant. There was in awkward silence. Oh shit, why did I say that? "I'm sorry. Keep going. I didn't mean to be selfish, I..." "Yes, yes you are. You have always been important to me Diana. Ever since we met." He slowly says every word with a sense of a caring tone. This boy has just made my heart flutter. "You are everything to me." I say. There was a small silence as Jack looked forward still driving. When we got home, I walked straight our door. It has been a long day. I walked in; I hear Jack right behind me rambling the car keys in his hand. The door closes right after I took about three steps into the living room. I was approaching my room when I feel someone's grip in my wrist. "You are my everything, too." He whispers into my ear. He leans away from me and brushes the hair away from my cheek as he palms my cheek. He slowly pushed me backwards, and I was greeted by the wall right behind me. Jack brings his other hand and palms my other cheek. I look over at his brown eyes, and I see it. I see the passion burning inside his eyes. His breath quicken slightly and so did mine. His touch is so comforting. I took a hold of his forearm, and he slowly leaned in. I glanced at his pink lips. I stuck out my tongue only to wet my dry lips. Our lips were close enough where I could feel his breath touch my lips. Slowly he pressed him lips to mine. I inhaled loudly; I didn't know I was holding my breath. He then tried going inside my mouth by taping my bottom lip. I gave him access only because I've know him for so long, and I trust him. As out kisses got more passionate over time, Jack pulled me away from the wall without detaching out lips from one another. He leads me into my room and plots us in the middle of my bed. Jack pulls away for a second. "Are you sure about this?" He takes this opportunity to catch his breath. "Yes!" I grab his shirt to pull him closer to my body only to press my lips with his again. He continues what he was going to do. He starts off placing his hands on my hips and grabs my shirt to pull it off. He pulls way for a second and learns into my ear. "I've waited to do this my whole life." He whispers. I giggle at how close he is and his breath touching my skin. "I have too. Believe me." I bit my bottom lip.

He held my hips in his hands, moving his hips causing some friction to appear. "Ya know... I have always dreamed and imagined of you being dominant and how sexy you'd look riding me. Slowly. How innocent you'd act just to get me off. How your hands would go from you hair to my arms to my back and shoulders then back to your hair, seeming to lose focus on what you're doing because you too into the moment."

I'm pretty sure I was completely wet at his words. I always had been easy to turn on when it came to how raspy and dark his voice could get, and how honest and open he was.

"Well, you seem to be losing focus yourself. Daydreaming about me naked? Or do you do it right before you go to sleep? Or when you wake up?" I leaned my face a couple inched away from his. "Do you think about the way you fingers run easily through my hair before twisting it into a ponytail? I think about that stuff. A lot." He breaths in slowly, his legs slightly shaking from lack of patience.

"I think about the way you're perfectly tan skin covered in a thin layer of sweat collides with mine; sticking for a split second as you roughly pound into me. The way your hair is flattened a bit and a lot messier because I couldn't let go. Make me scream. Make me not be able to walk. Make me forget everything except your name. Fuck me until I can't see a damn thing."

I hadn't realize how tight his grip on my hips were until he let go and flipped me over. He attacked my lips with kisses before slamming into me.

I moan loudly onto his lips. "You're so goddamn tight, princess," He moaned onto my lips.

Still kissing me, he continued to pound into me harder with each thrust, making my legs shake and pull him closer.

He pulled his lips from mine and stood up. He wrapped his hands around my thighs before moving faster and faster.

I looked at him and saw him take his tongue and swipe it across his bottom lip before placing it between his teeth, showing off his sharp, perfectly white teeth.

Jack reached up with one hand and placed it to my neck, choking me slightly making it hard for me to moan.

He smirked down at me in admiration. My eyes closed tight as I gasped for air. My breathe got caught in my throat when I tried to moan, and Jack's grip got tighter for a second before moving the same hand to smack my ass and then moving it towards my thigh again.

I held his wrists and dug my nails into them.

"Jack - ah fuck," I screamed as he came in contact with my g-spot making my body flinch.

He moved one of his hands out of my tight grip and pushed one of my legs onto his shoulder and pushed his fingers against my clit in circles. I moaned louder and louder as he starting hitting my spot at a new angle.

"Faster!" I screamed, feeling a sensation in my stomach.

He slammed into me so hard; I knew I was going to be sore for at least a couple days. His moaning was just as loud as mine, and the air in the room became thick and humid.

I felt the feeling in my stomach rise even more before I finally came onto his length. My legs were shaking, and my breathing was heavy and loud. After calming down from my rise, I finally releasing the grip I had on his wrists.

I felt him pull out before he quickly pushed me on my back. I eyed him closely and watched what was in front of me- Jack's large, rough hands wrapped around his thick cock, stroking himself extremely fast. His tongue constantly licked his lips. As he swiped his thumb across his tip, his mouth formed into a perfect O shape as he breathed out a loud moan. "Fuck baby, just like that," He looked directly into my eyes meanwhile, I was still recovering from my orgasm with heaving breathing and aching legs.

He moaned a fuck loudly and held his breathe as his warm cum shot all over my thighs, stomach, and even some got on my neck and face.

He moved over and laid down next to me before crashing his lips to mine, holding my chin in his hand. He pulled away, breathing for air. "Shit," mumbled, looking up at the ceiling.

"I think that was the best sex we have ever had," I breathed out, looking at his facial features and realized how relaxed his face was now.

"Yeah, me too. And it only gets better," He smiled at me, kissing my lips before kissing my neck as his body hovered over mine slightly. "I love you." He passionately makes eye contact with me.

"I love you more." I giggle and pecked his lips.

The night was late, and it was time to rest.