Close

I've been thinking as I continued planning out this tour with One Direction. I want to tell Diana to come with me. I know she's gone to all my smaller tours, but this one is the biggest one we've done, and I want her to be here. Yes, I also know she's close to her labor day. But I want her with me at all times. I will also need extra security because I don't want anyone touching Diana. So, it's about a week until I go out on tour and Diana hasn't even met the One Direction guys. Today, I invited them over for dinner that way I can ask her to go with me on tour. 

"Remember babe that we have our dinner with the One Direction boys." They were a couple of years older then us, it'd be weird addressing them as children when they are older. We are more like children compared to them. 

"Yea babe. I got everything for dinner and clothes ready for us." She assures me that she knows it's today. 

"Okay, I should go to work for a little while and then come back for dinner with the boys." I peck her in the lips and walk out of our apartment. 

Diana's POV 

I know Jack is a little stressed with getting this tour situated, and I think he should consider getting some days off before they head out on this large tour. He needs a break and well we haven't really been able to talk much. He has been getting home late, and he's been too drawn with all the tour details. I feel like we are so distant and we haven't had time for one another. And it's crucial with the baby in the way. We need to find a way to make his career work while we are expecting a child. 

The rest of the day, I got ready for this dinner. I once in a while went to get some last minute necessities. Jack seemed excited for this morning. He knows I listen to One Direction, maybe he's ecstatic that he's introducing them to me. Who knows, we will just have to wait and see. 

———

I was plopped on the coach ready; I was just waiting for the gentlemen to arrive. I hear a sudden twist of the door knob. It must be Jack since I hear his keys. He opens the door and walks past it. Surprisingly he's not alone. He's with Johnson. Gee walks over to me and pecks my lips, and I smile. 

"I'm home baby." He smiles at me. 

"Where are the guys?" I ask. 

"Oh, they are on their way. They had to get another vehicle of their own since there is so many of them." He lightly laughs with Johnson, and I grinned. 

"Hey Diana." Johnson comes over for a hug. I'm glad he is more comfortable with everything. It's good for him and for everyone.  

"Hey Johnson." I smile at him. "Okay, well, dinner is ready. What are the plans?" I ask. Gilinsky and I haven't really planned the whole thing out. 

"Um, we can eat first that way the food can be over with and we haven't eaten at all, so we are all starving. And then after, we can just sit and talk to one another and get to know each other." He side hugs me. 

"Besides, we really don't know much about them personally and I want you to get to know the real them too." He kisses my forehead.