𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1

Chapter 1: The 104th Cadet Corps.

It's been two years since the wall fell, and right now Eren Yeager, Mikasa Ackerman, Armin Arlelt are all in the 104th Cadet Corps.
Commander Shadis is now walking in the field of the cadets.
He walked up to Armin first.

"WHAT DO THEY CALL YOU, MAGGOT?!" He yelled.

"Armin Arlelt, From Shinganshina Sir!" Armin yelled back as had his salute.

"REALLY?! WHY WOULD YOUR PARENTS GIVE YOU SUCH A STUPID NAME?!"

"MY GRANDFATHER DID SIR!"

"AND WHY ARE YOU HERE CADET ARLELT?!"

"TO HELP HUMANITY OVERCOME THE TITANS SIR!"

"THATS DELIGHTFUL TO HEAR! YOU'RE GOING TO BE A GREAT LIGHT SNACK FOR THEM! ROW THREE, ABOUT FACE, RUNT!"
Shadis then turned Armin around and the rest of his row followed suit.

He then went to a boy with short blonde hair that was medium height (?).

"WHO ARE YOU?!"

"Sir, My name is Thomas Wagner, I'm from the Trost District!"

"I CANT HEAR YOU!"

They ended going back and forth for a while, until the conversation ended and the row turned around.

He then walked over to a boy with a horse face.

"WHO ARE YOU?!"

"Jean Kirschtein, Sir! From Trost District!"

"AND WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE?!"

"To join the military police and live in the interior sir."

"Oh really?"

Shadis then banged his head onto Jean's forehead making him fall to the ground.
Rui was holding in his laugh, imagining how he would handle Tanjiro's headbutts.

He then walked to Rui.
Rui's in his human form:
(But he has serious expression on and his like 5'6
He's also wearing the cadet uniform)

Rui's in his human form:(But he has serious expression on and his like 5'6He's also wearing the cadet uniform)