𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 14

Chapter 14: Declaration of War.

They went back to Liberio, but (Y/n) and the others lived elsewhere. The fact they're famous has gotten them quite a fortune.

Yeah sure, they were Eldians but they weren't treated like the others. They were treated more like the Tyber Family.

Their titans are unique, so if they lost one of them. It would be a big loss for Marley right away.

When they got back their Mansion, (Y/n) told everyone she was going somewhere. And that somewhere was the hospital.

She got to the gate and saw Eren sitting there. His aura has changed a lot. She slowly walked over and put her hand on his shoulder.

"Eren..." She said quietly.

He slowly turned around, his expression softened seeing an old comrade.

"(Y/n)...are you really with Marley?" He asked bluntly.

She walked over, and sat down next to him. A smile was brought to her face underneath her mask. "Do we look like the type to help anyone?"

"No...not really...then why are here?" Eren asked again.

"It's hard to explain honestly...but in a week from now, we need you to crash the party. Got it?" (Y/n) asked with a crazed expression.

"Hah, I was planning on doing that anyways." Eren replied.

She stood up and walked away, she saw Falco in the distance but walked away.

As she walked, she thought to herself.

'It's been 2000 years since the First Eren. This year, might just end the time loop. Eren Yeager...please free Ymir...!'

———————————————————

Time: Day before Willy Tyber's speech.

Today there was a festival, but there also was ceremony thing where Will was gonna make an appearance.

Gabi, Zofia, Falco And Udo we're being waiters in the room. Changing out wine glasses. Being careful not to spill anything.

The Slayers and Upper Moons And Muzan were all wearing formal clothing. The girls wearing Kimonos, Guys were wearing Yakutas. And Muzan his suit.

(Y/n) was talking with Kiyomi Azumabito, Udo accidentally spilled some wine onto Kiyomi's Kimono. Udo immediately started to panick and apologize. But (Y/n) held him close and told him to be quiet.

"Miss, is there a problem?" An Marleyan asked.

"Eh? My friend accidentally spilled wine on her kimono. We were just asking for help, Ariguto young boy." (Y/n) explained, well patting Udo on the back.

"Of course, Miss Kibutsuji. Please come this way Miss Azumabito." Kiyomi then left.

"Miss (Y/n)...why did you guys help me?" Udo asked still panicking a bit.

"Who knows what could have happened to you." (Y/n) then walked away to her father and her brother.

"(Y/n), What was that about?" Muzan asked.

"Udo almost got in trouble. I just helped him out of trouble." She explained.

"Imoto, never you cared about others outside of our family." Unika said drinking some of 'wine'.

Shinobu then came over and clings onto (Y/n)'s arm.

"We should leave soon. Willy's about to appear. As far as my research goes, the Tyber family is the only people knowing of our existence at this point." Shinobu explained.

Muzan then contacted everyone through Telepathy and they left the room.

The lower ranked demons that were out of their control are starting to awaken, if they don't save enough energy. They might as well just let them eat everyone right now.

If it's not the rumbling, then it's the demon outbreak. Take your pick.

———————————————————

It was now the next day and Willy Tyber's speech was today.

(Insert speech cause I'm lazy)

Then Eren transformed and y'all knows what happens next.

"Should we transform now?"

"Why not?"