𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 4

Chapter 4: Battle of Trost.

It was just like five years ago, the colossal titan appeared. It's large hand swept all the cannons off the wall. Luckily everyone jumped off just in time. The colossal kicked another hole in the wall.

"WE HAVE TO TAKE IT DOWN NOW!" Eren shouted, he then went up the wall with his gear.

"Oi! EREN!" Sasha shouted.

"Oi o-oi, it kicked a-another hole in the wall. Titans a-are coming in again" Connie stammered.

"Then we kill them." Rui said calmly as he got off the side of the wall and landed on a rooftop.

A moment later, the titans that got inside the wall has already fallen. "I took care of it." Rui said loudly.

They all went up the wall to check up on Eren.

"EREN! Did you take it down?" Connie asked with concern.

"No, it vanished again. Just like five years ago. Sorry." Eren looked down.

"No it's ok! We were all to scared to even move! Other than Rui though." Connie explained. Until a Garrison soldier came over.

"Leave this place to us! Report back to HQ!"

"HAI!" All four of them said as they did the salute.

-time skip to after sorting into squads-

Rui was the same squad as Eren and Armin, along with Mina, Thomas.

"Who ever kills the most gets bragging rights!" Mina yelled.

A garrison soldier on another roof top told them to move since the vanguard needs assistance.

"GIVE THEM HELL!" Eren shouted .

Everyone then jumped and used their gear to swing too where the vanguard was. Until an abnormal jumped and ate Thomas, everyone else followed other then Armin and Rui. Eren got his leg bitten off, now he's on a roof with blood coming down his face.

Rui quickly contacted The Top Three Upper Moons.

Rui: The titans got in again! We need help! NOW!

Kokushibo: On it.

Douma: Finally get to kill!

Akaza: I can finally let loose after such a long time in this hellhole!

Rui: Wear your old scout capes, don't let people see your faces when you use your blood arts!

"Rui! Come on! We have to go!" Armin yelled.

"Armin! Go to the Vanguard! I'll look after Eren!" Rui yelled back.

"You go on ahead! I can't lose you! Your stronger then all of us!" Armin being stubborn.

Rui then nodded and went on ahead, he didn't really go to vanguard. He hid behind a random roof and took off all his gear, and wore his scout cape that he always has on him. He changed his uniform to his original spider patterned kimono.

'This is so much better.' He thought to himself.
He then put the hood of his green cape up, completely covering the entirety of his face.
(P.S: he also changed his appearance back into his demon form)

He then jumped roof to roof barefooted. He saw some titans and he summoned his threads cutting their napes.

'Rui, where are you I'm coming over.' Akaza talking to Rui through their link.

'Rearguard Area I think...Yeah rearguard.' Rui said back inside his mind.

'Alright.'

—————————————