𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 16

A/N:

This part is not exactly accurate to the manga part cause I haven't read that part of the manga yet so I'm going off memory of what I have seen.
——————————————————————

After the whole mess was done, Eren was in he's now colossal Titan form. He's head was inside of his titan mouth.

Mikasa readied her blades and zoomed inside.

She stood on h'es tongue, her blade right next to he's neck, than in a swift motion she slice off he's head.

She stared at the head for a moment before her lips fell onto he's icy cold ones, Eren's eyes finally closed as he was ow gone.

The time loop has been broken.

Ymir Fritz's spirit appeared behind the two, the young girl had a warm smile on her face.

Another spirit appeared beside her, it was (Y/n).

"You did it Eren. Thank you. To you 2000 years from now. Rest In Peace." (Y/n) said with a smile.

Ymir than turned to (Y/n).

"Does that mean your also free now?" Ymir asked.

"Yes. The curse has now started for us Ymir. Our power has now been now been all depleted, we will all die soon."

"I hope you lived this life well. I wish you good luck in your in other lives just as well as this one."

"Of course. After all, my timeline has not yet been completed yet."