𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 13

Chapter 13: 4 years later

After a while everything was cleaned up, now it's only to capture them and let someone else eat them.

But Pieck came in with her titan and saved them, Armin ate Bretholdt.

And everything else happened as they should be, the Slayers and moons went back.

(Pause)

A really big time skip to Season 4. Due to the fact that Author-Sama is really tired. And hasn't watched S2 and S3 in a while.

So we're skipping to S4

(Resume)

Four years. It's been four years since they left to Marley. And since they've been there. They got involved in the war.

Nobody in Marley remembers them, since they've all been wiped from all history books.

Colt ran over and brought Falco over to one of the trenches.

"Falco, are you drunk?"

"He must've hit his head good."

"Do you remember tho war we've been in for four years?"

Falco has blood coming out of his head, and straightly confused.

"Who...are you guys?" Falco asked the trio.

"Wait...Huh? Wasn't I flying around with a sword just now? Like, whoosh! And there were Titans that I—"

Gabi got annoyed and dumped water on his head. " Guess I'll just have to explain everything from the start."

"Listen up good, Falco. This battle is the climax of a war that's lasted four years. If we can take out Fort Slava...Well, technically, if we sink the Mid-East allied forces fleet in its port...it'll spell victory for Marley and end the war." Gabi Explained.

-time skip-

The time came when Zeke yelled and transformed all those who had he's spinal fluid. Well Reiner also transforms with Porco.

(Y/n) and Sanemi were on the blimp, in case they needed back up. But the battle was over before they knew it. Throughout the whole thing, (Y/n) showed no emotion, while Sanemi has a scowl on his face like usual.

Soon Zeke also transformed and wiped out the navy.

With that the four year war is over.

A/N:

Sorry short chapter