𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 15

"Should we transform now?"

"Why not?"

Multiple flashes of lightening are seen around the city, moments later the titans are seen.

The WarHammer Titan And Eren looked at them not knowing they would be here, Lady Tyber was confused. Who were they?

None the less Lady Tyber, held her weapon steadily as she was on guard.

'Eren?' (Y/n) asked through telepathy.

'Yes?' Eren replied.

'Are you gonna eat her?'

'I was planning on it. Why?'

'No reason.'

———————————————————

After a while more Titan shifters showed up, but they were no match for the demonic Titans.

For they can also create weapons out of their hardening. It was a shock to the Military that they have multiple Titan abilities.

Soon the scouts came on the air ship, they got everyone got everyone out of their while retreating back to Paradise.

'Ymir...we'll get you got there soon. Hopefully this is the last time loop.'

(Y/n) thought as she was with Hange, but the she heard gun fire from a rifle.

She fast walked to where she heard the sound, only to find Sasha bleeding on the ground.

"Sasha..?"

She then heard the sound of the rifle reloading and she only found Gabi along with Falco. (Y/n) did nothing as she watched Floch and the others beat up the two kids.

Even if she stepped in, she couldn't do anything anyway. Her focus was back on Sasha as she watched the light fade from the girl's eyes.

She then went over and picked up Sasha bridal style, she walked into the healing room and saw Shinobu and Kanao as well as her brother.

Unika's eyes widened when he saw Sasha, he immediately took her off of his sister's hands and placed her on a bed.

Shinobu and Kanao also ran to their side, Unika located the bullet and was shot into the human girl.

'I can't take out the bullet or she dies. I have to turn her into a demon but her cells and organs are all already shutting down!' Unika started to panic in his own head.

The door then opened and they all someone they haven't seen in a very long time.

"Where's Sasha?! Is she gonna be okay?!" Connie yelled with worry.

(Y/n) and Unika looked at each other before speaking. "It's hard to say, her cells and organs were already shutting down so we're not sure if she's gonna make it through the process." (Y/n) explained.

"What is the chance of her making it through the process the?!" Jean asked.

"Like we said. It's hard to say, but right now she only has an 20 to 30% chance of making it through." Unika said.

Everyone than fell silent.

"Commander Unika and Commander (Y/n), here are the two that snuck aboard." Floch said while holding Gabi in one hand and Falco in the other.

"I already heard." (Y/n) crossed her arms over her chest.

Gabi and Falco flinched at the voice and name, the ones that looked after them for over 3 and a half years. The ones they considered mentors.....they were on they're enemies side?!

Gabi managed to get out from Floch's grip as he's guard was lowered, she then hugged (Y/n) by her waist refusing to let go.

" Miss (Y/n)! This is a joke right!? You guys are our side right!? We're all subjects of Ymir Fritz, but we're all from Marley right?! Right?" Gabi said as she looked up into (Y/n)'s eyes.

(Y/n) refused to meet her gaze, so she closed her eyes instead.

"Floch..let go of Falco." (Y/n) said again.

Of course he did it with no questions asked.

Falco ran to Unika instead, the two of them hugged the two demons like their life depended on it.

They stayed like that bu the two kids than fell asleep, they told Floch to take them away.

Soon Shinobu and Kanao came out from the healing room.

"Well?" (Y/n) asked her wife.

"She's....."

"Ymir?"

"Hai."

"How have you been?"

"I'm good now that your here."

"I don't know how much longer I can stay here Ymir. The faster Eren frees you from this hellhole the better."

"Mn!"

"Where are your comrades?"

Pieck pointed to the space between her and Eren. Then Jaw Titan that was controlled be Galliard.

Eren also wasted no time to also transform into his attack titan.

"Bring it on...Reiner!"

Eren was running towards Zeke that was laying on the ground as he's legs were bitten off by demons that was in breakout.

"Gabi! Shoot Eren!"

Gabi took aim but her hands were skating uncontrollably. She pulled the trigger on her rifle but it missed Eren.

"Shit! Gabi missed! Pull her back and let her backup go!" (Y/n) yelled.

"Take aim Sasha!"

Sasha's Eyesight enhanced she aimed her rifle at Eren, she pulled the trigger.

It hit.

The bullet decapitated Eren's head from its shoulders. But before he fell unconscious he touched Zeke and he made contact with his royal blood.

"It's time"

"Yes father."

"Eren, I hope you can finally free Ymir Fritz from centuries old prison" Muzan said closing his eyes.

He did free her and started the rumbling.

He also summoned the ancient titans to help him in some way to wipe out the rest of world in his global genocide.

A/n:

Have you gotten the amount of hints i put into this chapter for my lore?