𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3

Chapter 3: Graduation with a twist.

Today was graduation finally. Rui and Armin were not in the top ten, but they were happy for their friends.

They were in the mess hall chatting about Random things. Until Jean started to pick a fight with Eren again.

Rui was outside, until a butterfly landed on his nose. He then got the butterfly onto his index finger, admiring its beautiful wings.

His comfortable silence was interrupted by Eren, Mikasa and Armin. Eren was clearly pissed about something.

Rui then sent the butterfly their way. Armin saw it But was confused. The butterfly then went back towards Rui, that's when the trio finally noticed him standing there.

"H-How long have y-you been standing there?" Armin asked shaking.

"Long enough to hear your entire conversation." Rui then giggled.

"Your going to the scouts right?"

"So what? I don't wanna go to some shitty MP's"

"I can tell, you don't seem like the type to. I am going to the scouts also. Good night Eren, see you tomorrow." With that Rui walked away.

-time skip to the next morning-

Cadets were all cleaning or preparing the cannons.

'Koku-nii, Douma-nii, Akaza-nii. Can you be around Wall Rose please? I feel like something bad is gonna happen today.' Rui said in there link.

Kokushibo: Sure

Douma: Sure Rui~

Akaza: Ok.

Sasha then came over with a meat that she stole from the higher ups. Everyone saying that they wanted a piece of it.

"Rui, don't you want some?" Connie Asked.

"Huh? No." Rui replied casually, he was cloud gazing again.

'What's that cloud called again?' Rui thought himself.

'No food again? I get that he came from Wall Sina but he's been in the military for a while now. He should at least want meat, as he only went home once, and that was yesterday. Something is definitely off.' Eren thought.

Eren got cut from thought when a thunder erupted behind him.

The colossal titan appeared again.