𝕌𝕟𝕚𝕜𝕒 𝕩 𝔾𝕚𝕪𝕦𝕦 𝕝𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕟

Warnings: Boy x Boy, Daddy Kink, Bottom Giyuu, Rough Sex, Foreplay, Tying Up, Sucking, Biting, Praise, Fingering, Degrading, Tentacle-like usage.

Unika has had a very rough day so far, a very intense headache and his entire upper body was sore.

Currently in his room trying to get some rest before he has to go on patrol, if he gets called on anyway. But being a Demon, You don't get tired, or need any rest.

But right now, he wish he could.

He kind of just wanted some relief, to make the soreness and the headache go away. Taking off his Haori, and pulling down his crop top mask under his chin, rest his head against the back wall.

Unika Stayed like that for about 20 minutes before his bedroom door opened, revealing his boyfriend, Giyuu.

Giyuu closed the door behind him, he looked towards where his lover was. He immediately noticed he was discomforted, definitely not feeling well.

Giyuu also noticed that Unika didn't have his crop top mask covering his mouth, which was pretty rare. Unika's slit mouth showing, from his well known childhood trauma.

The black haired male walked over to his boyfriend and kissed him, Unika melted into the kiss immediately. His fangs bitting on Giyuu's bottom lip.

Giyuu opened his mouth to allow entrance for His lover's tongue to enter, Unika's tongue tasted every where of Giyuu's wet cavern.

They then pulled away, a string of saliva connecting them. Giyuu's face was now flushed, Unika Smirked at that.

Unika then used one of his nails to cut a slit in the middle of his crop top mask, parting from the middle. He then started to attack Giyuu's neck, leaving love bites a over.

"Aagh~!" Giyuu moaned out, As Unika attacked that one spot. "Such a good boy for me Giyuu~"

They kissed again, but this time more heated. As they had their make out session, they begin to undress each other.

In the end, as they pulled away. They were both naked at this time.

Giyuu's dick was standing, begging for attention. Unika took notice of this, and begin to stroke it.

"Ah-! P-Please-!" Giyuu begged. Unika begin to stroke faster. Giyuu then leaned onto his shoulder, as Unika got rid of his hair tie.

"I-I'm Gonna-a C-Cum-!" Giyuu said out between moans. Clutching onto his boyfriend for dear life.

He then Came, hard. Shooting all over the two lovers chests.

"Good Boy Giyuu~ Can you do something for me~?" Unika cooed out.

"Yes, D-Daddy~"

Giyuu then saw Unika's cock also standing on end, he took it into his mouth. It was so much bigger then expected.

"F-Fuck Giyuu..."

Unika then came inside of Giyuu's mouth. Giyuu swallowed all of it.

Unika then put Giyuu facing him, shoving two fingers inside of Giyuu's small mouth. "Suck Them."

A couple minutes later, Unika pulled out his two fingers and thrusted them in Giyuu's hole. Once again, Giyuu held onto his boyfriend.

Unika then picked up Giyuu and laid him down on the Futon, him hovering over the black haired male.

He took Giyuu's arms off of him. Two black tentacle-whips grew from his back, tying Giyuu's wrists together.

"N-No...please let me-mmh!" Unika silenced him by thrusting his long fingers inside of him.

Without warning this time, Giyuu Came again. Unika took out his fingers.

He then lined up his Shaft with Giyuu's Entrance, he then thrusted into him without warning. "Nngh-! Daddy!" Giyuu moans, trying to free his wrists.

"You've been wanting this right? Your so tight! You feel so good clamping down on me! Your such a cock slut! Always needs my cock stuffing you to feel satisfied?!"

"Y-Yes Daddy! I'm your Cock Slut! P-Please Fuck me H-Harder!"

Unika then thrusted faster then before, thrusted into his lover at inhuman speed.

Giyuu then Came once again, Unika rode out his orgasm. Until he reached his climax, Cumming inside of Giyuu's hole. Some of it leaking out.

He released Giyuu's wrists, as his black tentacle whips grew back into his upper back. Falling on top of his lover, Giyuu can still feel him releasing inside of him.

"I'm sorry Giyuu, I wasn't in a very good mood today. Did I hurt you anywhere?" Unika then pulled out lying next to his lover.

"N-No, It was amazing..." Giyuu replied.

"I love you Giyuu..."

"I love You too..my King..."

A/N:

Author-Sama somehow wrote both of these lemons with straight faces. I think I'm broken.

I will update this book soon with actual chapters so don't you all worry. Also wrote this at like midnight. I need sleep TwT.

Sayonara~