𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕠𝕓𝕦 𝕩 (𝕐/𝕟) 𝕝𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕟

This was requested first but don't worry! The gayness is also coming next!

Warnings: Girl x Girl, strap , fingering, biting, sucking, Degrading, somewhat rough, praise foreplay, switch(maybe).

Modern AU -ish

Shinobu was in her room, sitting at her desk going through the amount of paperwork that was left.

She had a very bad headache and she just wanted some sleep or just relief from it, but she needed to finish all the papers before.

Just then her wife (Y/n), busted through the door. Almost breaking it.

(Y/n) then pulled another chair to sit next to Shinobu, she looked over to the desk to see what she was doing.

Shinobu's eyes were tired, it was like she was gonna fell onto her desk and just fall asleep any minute now.

(Y/n) then pulled the mask part of her crop top mask (yes you still wear it in this book) down enough to reveal her mouth. She kissed the top of Shinobu's head. This made the butterfly woman giggle.

"Stop it! Your distracting me!" She exclaimed.

"Then I guess mission accomplished for me then!" (Y/n) the walked towards the door.

(Y/n) left, but came back a while later. And yet Shinobu was still doing the paperwork.

That's when (Y/n) decided that she has had enough. She grabbed Shinobu by the wrist and dragged her into their shared room. She locked the door.

"(Y/n)? What's wrong?" Shinobu asked, still has no idea what's happening.

(Y/n) without saying another word pinned her down on their shared futon and begin to kiss her neck, leaving bite marks on the way.

"Ah~" Shinobu moaned, this just made (Y/n) smirk. She continued to find her sweet spot. She eventually got to a spot where it altered her moans. (Y/n) continues to attack that spot that left a hickey afterwards.

Shinobu was desperate at this point, this is exactly what she needed. (Y/n) then begin to undress her as well as herself.

When they were both fully naked, and underneath the cover for the futon. (Y/n) begin to suck her breasts. Shinobu was a moaning mess.

"P-please (Y-Y/n)! I need it!" Shinobu pleaded.

(Y/n) smirked once again and inserted two fingers into her hole. Going at a 'slow pace' at first.

"You like that? You like that you Slut?! Thrusting my fingers inside of you pussy like this! Your so wet already." (Y/n) then added a third digit.

"(Y-Y/n)..I-I'm gonna-a Cum-m!" Shinobu said between moans.

(Y/n) then pulled out her fingers, coated with Shinobu's juices. She swallowed the juices as she cleaned her fingers.

"My little Slut is desperate huh? You want me to continue to finger you, or fuck you with a strap?"

"I-I..Want the strap..but can I please...ride you first..?"

(Y/n) then switched the positions between them, not it's Shinobu on (Y/n) straddling her waist.

Shinobu then begin to move, their pussies rubbing against each other. The pleasure they felt was overwhelming.

"Shinobu...your riding me...S-So well-l...."

"(Y/n-n) your...pussy is amazing....nngh~..."

(Y/n) switched the positions again, which was Shinobu on the bottom. (Y/n) begin to put on the strap. She positioned the tip in front of Shinobu's entrance.

She slowly pushed in , she stopped every time Shinobu made a painful face. But she didn't give time for her adjust to the size of the strap.

(Y/n) begin to pound into her hole at a fast pace, she grabbed Shinobu's hand while doing so.

"The friction..! It's amazing! Your doing so well Shinobu...ngh..ngh~" (Y/n) said into her ear.

"(Y/n)! I'm gonna Cum!"

(Y/n) then felt something slick, She indeed had came. But she didn't stop.

——————————————

"Have you learned your lesson? Next time don't ignore me!" (Y/n) shouted.

"I won't do-o i-it again (Y/n-n)!"

Then both came at the same time, Shinobu was really tired since this was her fifth time cumming.

(Y/n) then pulled out the strap and took it off of herself.

She hugged Shinobu underneath the cover, they both then fell asleep.