𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 10

Chapter 10: Back to the walls.

After a couple of days, the scouts have already healed up. And they were ready to get back to the walls. People were probably wondering if all of them just died.

They were all in the forest, all on their horses ready to leave. (Y/n) gave Armin a bracelet before they left.

"Armin, just say my name if you ever need my help. Well wearing the bracelet, you can call for me." (Y/n) explained.

"Hai! Arigato (Y/n)-San!" Armin exclaimed.

"Hm! Armin, remember you are also a demon slayer and a soldier. That means lying down your life on the line for humanity."

"Hai!"

After a few more goodbyes, the scouts went back to the walls.

"So, that female titan huh? We'll see about that." (Y/n) said.

She then bit down on her hand with her fangs, lightning struck down and was a 19 meters tall Titan.

(I drew that as well)
(Change anything if you like)

The Corp top mask is now merged with her skin, her Titan body was the same as the female titan.

She then started running to where she senses the female titan a.k.a Annie Leonhart.

She finally found the Said Titan and tackled her, she hardened her fists and legs with her dark red crystals. She then leaned her head back opening her mouth revealing her fangs, she then but down on Annie's nape and tore her out.

She came out of her own Titan body, grabbed Annie and set her on the forest floor.

"Annie?"

"(Y-Y/n)?"

"Heh, yes it's me. How many years has it been?"

Annie had tears streaming down, (Y/n) was the one that looked after her like she was her own daughter. Annie hugged her without second thoughts.

After calming down they started to catch up with everything else.

"I'm glad you got chosen for the female titan."

"Don't you also have the female titan-I mean a part of the female Titan's power?"

"Oh, have so much more then that. The female titan power was only the physical power and strength. I have pretty much every Titan power, since I am part Founding Titan."

"W-What? How? I thought the founding Titan was lost?"

"We have lived for centuries, we have seen Ymir Fritz. After she turned into the founding Titan, we were the ones that helped her control the power. She repay us, so she split the power of the Founding Titan between all of us and her three daughters: Maria, Rose And Sina. But when in our Titan forms, our Demonic features didn't go away."

"Then why did Marley kick you out?"

"Probably because we were eating people. They found out about our true nature and called us the 'Demon Titans' instead. They couldn't tame us demonic beings, but they didn't know they made a terrible mistake."

"I'm afraid to ask but what mistake?"

"There are still low ranked demons in Marley, when we were there, we would keep they under control. But now that we are gone, they have no one to listen to, to live in fear of."

"What about-"

"I'm sorry Annie but I can't tell you anymore."

(Y/n) then knocked her out and teleported her back to the walls in the interior.

———————————————————————

A/N:

School starts tomorrow, so I'll start to make shorter chapters rather then making you guys wait for a long one.

What else do you want me to update other then this book?