𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 11

Chapter 11: You left for only three months and now you have Marley attacking you.

"CAW! MESSAGE FROM ARLERT ARMIN! CAWW!!"

(Y/n) took the letter from the loud crow, her eyes widened as she red the contents.

Dear (Y/n)-San,

I know it's only been three months, but the scouts and I need help again. I can't explain everything in detail since I'm writing this in a rush.

The so called 'Beast Titan' has brought a lot of titans with him this time to take back Annie, as well as kill everyone inside the walls if they could.

Please send help ASAP! I don't know how long the three branches can hold off the titans!

Your Sincerely
The Ocean Hashira
Arlert Armin.

"Those fucking Marleyans! They don't know how to leave us the fuck alone!" (Y/n) yelled.

'I need all Hashiras and Upper Moons out! Marleyans are attacking the walls!' (Y/n) yelled through telepathy.

'ROGER!'

—————————————————————

The Beast Titan have thrown rubble to block the ways from the horses to get through, well Reiner was fighting with Eren in their Titan forms.

"Oi! Armin! How much longer till they get here?! I don't know have much longer we can hold them off!" Jean yelled.

"I trust in their skills, Jean." Armin said coldly.