𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 9

Chapter 9: The Butterfly Estate.

Eren slowly opened his eyes, he sat up taking in his surroundings.

'What happened? Where...am I?' He thought still half asleep.

He blinked a few times to clear his blurry vision, he was in a room with his other comrades. A window that the sun was shining through.

"This...doesn't look like Headquarters...so where are we?" Eren asked himself.

"EREH!" Mikasa jolted awake.

"Mikasa?! What's wrong?!" Eren asked his Adopted sister.

"Ereh?! Are you ok? Does it hurt anywhere?" Mikasa said cupping his cheeks.

With that everyone started to wake up. All very confused since the last they all remember was back in the forest of Giant trees. Facing the female titan.

"Where are we?" Krista asked looking around.

"This place is way to nice to be Headquarters. But who ever rescued us, already treated our wounds. Which means they won't hurt us." Hange stated.

Then the wooden door slid open revealing a Blond haired male, holding a tray with medicine and some food.

"Oh! Your all awake! I'm so glad!"

"A-Armin?!"

"Good morning Eren!" Armin then walked over to Eren's side, placing the tray on the nightstand. "Let me see your arm Eren." He was hesitant at first but gave Armin his arm to inspection.

"Looks like your regeneration is working just fine." Armin then proceeds to take the syringe from the tray and put medicine in it. He gave Eren the shot.

He then stood up and walked to the door.

"Hold up Arlert, what's happening?" Hange asked.

"Section Commander, do not worry. Your questions will be answered." With that he walked out of the room.

"What was that about?" Jean exclaimed.

"Never mind that! Did you see his clothes?! You can't find fabric that good anywhere!" Krista said.

Once again the wooden door slides open. But this time came in two people. A lady with Black hair and purple tips tied back with a purple butterfly pin, purple eyes and wearing a Butterfly wing pattern haori.

And

"RUI?!"

"Ara Ara, these are the friends you made over three years Rui?"

"Hai Shinobu-San. And I'm guessing you have a lot of questions."

-after a whole lot of questions-

Everyone was shocked with the information, it was a lot to take in.

"So your saying we're outside the walls right now? And you guys live here?! I never knew it was possible to live out here?! How do guys protect yourselves from Titans?! What are your weapons?! Defenses?! Please tell me everything?!" Hange exclaimed.

"Hange-San, please come down. We will explain." Rui calming her down.

"Ara, for you first question. We don't need to protect ourselves from the titans really. Since there's Wisteria planted everywhere around here~" Shinobu said with a closed eye smile.

"As for weapons-"

"We use Breathing Techniques."

They turned to look at the door, finding a female standing at 5'9 with plum red slitted eyes. Lower half of her face was covered by a type of mask.

"What are 'Breathing Techniques'?" Asked Connie.

"Breathing Techniques are swordsmanship forms practiced and taught by the Demon Slayer Corps. The Breathing Techniques make use of specific and concentrated breath patterns, which increase the user's lung capacity and amount of oxygen in the blood. This increase of oxygen allows the user to enhance their physical abilities and mental concentration, allowing them to fight on par with Demons, whose physical prowess surpasses that of the average human.
Focused Breathing is also capable of clotting wounds from severe injuries and slowing down the circulation of poison in the bloodstream.
All known Breathing Techniques taught within the Demon Slayer Corps are derived from the Sun Breathing, the first one ever created." (Y/n) finished off.

"Is that what Armin and Rui used during Night Training to slay those demons?" Jean asked.

"Correct, questions for later. I brought you guys some food, eat up and get some rest."

-some where else-

Unika was sitting in his room doing some paper work, until a voice in his head snapped him out of his thoughts.

'Unika my boy, hows everything going?'

'Everything is well father. Do you need anything?'

'No~ But I did hear we have a new Hashira joining. That's something you don't hear every day. Who is it? I heard it's someone from inside the walls.'

'He is father. His name is Armin Arlert. He is now named The Ocean Hashira.'

'Interesting. Everything is going to plan. Marley will regret their every decision towards us.'

'Of course Muzan Oto-Sama.'

With that the connection between the two minds ended. Then Unika's Younger sister (Y/n) came in.

"Unika-nii, did you just in contact with Oto-San?" (Y/n) asked.

"Yes, everything is going according to plan." Unika responded.

"Fantastic."

___________________________

New Book:

I recently got into this fandom called Mdzs/The Untamed

If you guys know what that is let me know.

Cause my I have idea for a fanfic but it might be X Oc but I'll see.

:)