ONE PARTY, MANY PROBLEMS

Harumi was in the car back to the palace with Adrian, she was just outraged and upset at the same time, why? Because she was bothered by her lies and bullshit, he knew she was more than just a pretty girl. But who wouldn't be offended when a person says they love you just because of how you look? no?

Pov harumi
Who has not read or seen a princess and fairy tale? In all these stories a beautiful princess appears, a beautiful, humble, calm young woman and the worst of all is that ... They make them seem like they need a prince to make them happy, happily ever after, but life does not end with them happily ever after, princesses can be warriors like Mulán, we can climb a mountain like Mérida or we can just be messy and empowered Who said we would need a principle to save us right?
For that reason I'm not getting married !!!
I knew that if you truly love someone, you not only have to see the exterior, we can all change our exterior, but love, true love is not only about that, but about the interior of a person, their feelings, thoughts and emotions, because the interior of a person is difficult to change, because there is always a feeling for that being which can be love, sadness or hatred, that's why I think that love is not what Adrián feels for me. Because you can't love someone without knowing their thoughts, their emotions, right ?; The only thing Adrián looks at is the aspects of a person and that is what bothers me, but who wouldn't mind that, right?

I was sitting on my bed, suddenly I heard the door creak, meeting my mother.

~~~
Hello darling, how was it, my mother asked

Hmm ... well I guess- said the white haired girl

Well- said her mother with a smile - because ...- her mother said leaning on Harumi's bed cutting off the sentence - tomorrow we will have a party to celebrate the engagement of Adrián and you

What !, mother and if I'm not ready to get married

Nonsense Harumi, I got married when I was your age

But I want to marry for love, not because they force me to marry

Harumi, listen to me, you are part of the royal family of Ninjago, we have to risk some things for the good of our city. "The Empress of Ninjago sighed, as she left Harumi's room.

I was reflecting on the words that my mother said, while I saw a dress that my mother bought me for tomorrow's party, where all the rulers of the kingdoms and peoples will come, the dress was hanging in my closet, it was a very beautiful dress from green color with a single sleeve that supports my shoulder, however the dress does not take away the desire that I have to disappear from this world; get married, I'm only 18 years old, that is, WHO GETS MARRIED AT THAT AGE? I want to live my life, have an adventure, I don't want to be tied to someone, at least not for now.
I'm sleepy, but I still can't stop thinking about how unhappy I'm going to do, I would do anything to not get married- I said aloud while there would be the drawer where I kept the tea that Martha gave me and closed it.
To be honest the dress was so beautiful, but not a dress, jewelry or diamond can buy love, however I have to rest, tomorrow will be a very busy and unpleasant day.

The next morning ...

I woke up with a ray of sunlight that covered my eye, I got up, took a shower and dressed in a simple purple dress with flower designs that adorned the dress, I did light makeup and I combed my hair into a bun held with toothpicks. I went to the dining room where everyone was ready for breakfast.

* time jump *

It was 4:30 PM, the sun was already setting and there was only a landscape in the orange sky, adorned with fluffy clouds, which could be seen from the balcony of my room; Suddenly I felt a hand touching my back, when he turned around, I found myself like a boy with emerald eyes, that you would easily get lost in his gaze.