THE ARRIVAL OF THE PRINCE OF FRAGA

(BEFORE STARTING FRAGA MEANS MANY THINGS DEPENDING ON THE COUNTRY, IN PERU IT IS KNOWN AS A TYPE OF CEMENT FOR THE MAYOLICAS, BUT IN THIS CASE FRAGA IS A "KINGDOM" IN THE OUTSKIRTS OF NINJAGO) (LISTEN TO THE SONG), IT IS VERY BEAUTIFUL , IN MY OPINION🎶🎶)

It was another day in Ninjago and a little girl with braids was observed playing with her dolls and around her there were many drawings of the ninjas.

Suddenly everything begins to shake and the building begins to collapse, 2 gentlemen carry the little girl and take her to an elevator, suddenly everything turns dark, now the little girl is sitting in a type of ambulance, then she runs away towards an alley, all Ninjago begins to rain forming a pool of water on the ground, the girl sees her reflection and sees an orphan girl without a family. Her reflection changes to a girl but this time she is with a family that apparently was a princess, one more drop falls in the rain puddle and her reflection changes to a beautiful young woman with white hair wearing green clothes that suddenly transforms on herself, but with her hair down and red makeup on her face in a laughing black suit.

POV HARUMI

I woke up a bit distressed and noticed that it was all a dream or nightmare, I have never seen those two gentlemen but because I feel so familiar with them.

When I fully woke up, I saw Mr. Hutchins at the side of the servants' room in my room, they all immediately walked over to my side and began to groom, do my hair and do my makeup.

"What ... what's going on"

When I put on the dress and some heels.

Hello Harumi- my mother and father greeted me, I simply responded to their greeting.

You look very beautiful, my daughter- said my mother, I thanked her

You look upset Harumi, is something wrong? - asked my parents

It's nothing- I answered. When we finished eating, my father called all the ninjas and soldiers of the castle including Vania to receive the arrival of the prince of Fraga.

Pov Lloyd:

I was standing right next to Harumi when I saw her, she was as beautiful as usual but this day she did not wear as much makeup as she usually used in the palace, now she only had a aqua green eyeshadow and her lips were painted in lipstick of a deep red color, honestly she did not need lipstick because her lips are reddish color and she does not need makeup because she is really beautiful naturally; notice that she had a beautiful aqua green dress that reached a little above the knee with a gold belt, her beautiful snow-white hair was loose held with a small hook that grabbed a small fringe from her forehead, she had little heels that matched her dress. When she noticed that I was looking at her I turned my head towards the front door, I knew that Harumi was really angry with me so I decided to give her a little time to clear her mind.

While I was already looking at the main door I observed that a limousine stopped right at the main entrance, I assumed it was the prince of Fraga when the door of the limousine opened, a woman came out accompanied by a man of the same age as the emperors and parents from Harumi, then a boy of about 18 years old with black hair came out, he was dressed in what I assumed, a prince's suit.

Thank you for agreeing to come- greeted the emperor leaning forward as a symbol of greeting and respect, the same did the empress.

The pleasure is all ours and I long to have some little ones playing in the beautiful kingdom that we will create together- said the Emperor of Fraga

Nice to meet you princess Harumi- said the Prince giving her a kiss on her hand- by ​​the way I called me Adrián (Eidrian)

The pleasure is mine- Harumi replied putting a fake smile