¿QUIET ONE OR THE JADE PRINCESS?

The emperor was finishing his speech, to pass the floor to his daughter, Harumi.

"Hello citizens of Ninjago" - Harumi said, but she was interrupted by the ninjas that appeared in front of her.

"What's happening! Guards" - the emperor shouted, giving the order for the guards to capture the ninjas.

Wait, listen, Chen is attacking the city and for some damn reason he wants to kidnap Harumi and get hold of her brooch-said Lloyd putting a firm tone in his voice.

Also, that's not all, Harumi has to remember her past, to guide us to the secret headquarters of the SOG- said Cole.

No !, she can't just remember, she has amnesia, do you forget? -Said the emperor

I think I can help with that - said an old woman who was standing behind Lloyd.

Martha? - said Lloyd- What are you doing here?

That is not the problem now young Garmadon- said Martha.

"Wait a minute" - said Rumi - "What if I don't want to remember? All I want is to be with Adrien, I love him and I don't want anyone to separate me from him."

Those last words that Harumi mentioned broke Lloyd's heart, but why? He no longer felt anything for her, more than friendship, right?

"Wait guys, didn't you notice something strange in Harumi's eyes?" - Cole whispered to the ninjas.

Now that you mention it, her eyes are a shade more reddish- Nya noted.

She is under a love spell -said the woman who appears next to Cole.

Ahh- shouted Cole.

What do you mean Martha? 'Said Lloyd.

"A love potion to be more exact, young Garmadon" -said Martha- "Just give him this tea and he will disappear" -she said giving him a tea bag.

"No, that's a lie, I-I love him, and not because I took a potion, I love him with all my heart" - said Rumi.

"In fact Princess Harumi the ninjas tell the truth" - said Hutchins- "And I am very sorry for that, because I was also part of that plan."

"W-what?" - Rumi said dropping a small tear.

Emperors Chen is coming to the palace, they have to take refuge- Hutchins said

No, wait, we have to wait for Harumi- said the empress.

Don't worry, Majesty, she trusted the princess to be safe in the care of the ninjas- Hutchins mentioned.

If something bad happens to Harumi, I myself will be the one in charge of sending you all to jail- the emperor warned the ninjas.

Don't worry, we'll take care of her- said Nya.

Yes, but who will take care of us when she recovers the memories of her-I whispered sarcastically to Skailor

The emperors went with Hutchins to an underground room below the palace.

"Will you have this tea?" - Lloyd asked, Harumi shook her head.

This is all your fault! - Lloyd shouted and approached Adrien and hit him in the face leaving him slightly unconscious.

"Adrien! -Rumi shouted as she went to help him" - "Stop, that's enough, s-if I drink that tea, you will leave Adrien and me alone"

"Yes, but first you will have to help us and remember everything" - said Skailor.