THE RETURN OF A FRIEND 2/2

Pov harumi

I could not believe it ... She is here ... It is really her, look at the girl with blonde hair, there was no doubt it was Vania, Nya came out of hiding and fought against Bronk, she came out winning, I slowly approached Vania  shouting his name: V-Vania !, Vania saw me and approached me and gave me a hug, I hugged her back.  After all she is the only person I have the closest to a family.

"Do you know Vania ?!"  Jay asked interrupting our reunion.

Yes, she is Harumi my best friend- Vania smiled at me and I did the same, she looked so happy, she always was, even when her mother 'died', she always found a positive side to things, maybe if I had  If he had done the same, the disaster that caused Ninjago would not have happened, but we cannot change the time only to move towards the future.

Hey !!  That I missed- spoke a voice behind me, turning to find a girl with red hair with an orange Gi.

Skylor! - Nya yelled, they both hugged, Lloyd quickly grabbed Bronk so he wouldn't run away and started asking questions.
What are you doing here? Who sent you to this place? - Lloyd said, Nya approached him and told him that she would take care of it, since previously Lloyd would not be very trained at this time.
"Answer!" - Nya shouted, Bronk was silent and then Nya used her elemental powers to wet him making him crash into a tree- Answer!
"NEVER" -he answered

"OK, I'm tired of this!" - I grabbed Bronk throwing him to the ground and pointing a sword at him, Bronk froze and then said: "OK, IT'S OK BUT DON'T HURT ME AZAMI" You could hear the fear in  his words, but I was more curious that he mentioned someone named Azami. Where did I hear that name?

FOOL!  She is Harumi- yelled a guy hanging from a tied tree
We all looked at that guy again, apparently his name was Rakton.  Bronk went pale and even more nervous than he already was.

Azami?  I don't have any information about her in the police files - Pixal mentioned.  Look immediately at those 2. "Who is Azami and what does she want?" - I said.
"T-She is the person who is collecting all the villains of Ninjago, she is in command and at this moment she is going directly to the Ichigami village p-to look for the lamp of D-Dijin Nadakhan" - Bronk answered nervously, looking  to Rakton.
Nya and Jay immediately looked at each other and told us that for no reason they have to find the pendant lamp or else they would unleash great evil on Ninjago.  Later, Nya tied the two of them, while Jay and Pixal carried them and then delivered them to the Kriptarium prison.

Ajam ... Lloyd I can talk to you- Skylor said with a serious expression pulling Lloyd by her ear causing him to moan in pain, Skylor taking him away;  When I saw him he looked like a child being scolded by an adult, I laughed when I saw the 2, my expression changed to a worried one.

What if?  Skylor is going to tell Lloyd about the kiss!

! SKAYLOR!  DON'T WAIT, I CAN TALK TO YOU- I ran to Skylor covering her mouth with my hand, Lloyd frowning.  "Ehh sorry, Skylor, can you come with me? - I said hesitantly, Skylor site me a few meters away.

What were you going to say to Lloyd?! - I asked.  "Relax you, I was not going to say anything about the kiss" - she replied, I breathed a sigh of relief and returned with Skylor to the ninjas, I was leading.  After a few minutes we walked back to the bounty (Dentiny 'Bounty) this time with Vania accompanying us.  Vania asked me if I had recovered my memory, I answered yes, however she does not continue to ask me about me and what I do here, I answered all her questions, I think that even in a police interrogation they asked me fewer questions.  My thoughts were interrupted when everyone stopped, in front of us there was a great river, it was too mighty to cross, but you could navigate on it to get faster towards the reward;  They all began to collect wooden logs, while I and Vania Vigila went to Bronk and Rakton who were still tied up.  Everyone else had already finished assembling a raft, big enough for all of us to reach.
"Are you sure it's a good idea?" - I frowned - "Let's say that in my experience ... it hasn't been very good" - I said hesitantly