AZAMI

7 years ago...

Pov Azami

W-What happened?  Where I am?  Harumi?  Mommy?  father?  Brother?.

I stood on what appeared to be a pile of rubble from a fallen building, then I remembered.  I was on the terrace of the building ... A giant snake appeared ... The building fell ...

I asked for help and nobody cared ... I lost my family, I'm alone.  I shivered with cold, it was already night, I walked and walked aimlessly, I stayed in an alley to sleep ...

"There are no survivors"

I jumped up, I didn't want to remember that again, I didn't want to remember when I asked for help and nobody helped me. The people of Ninjago city are rubbish!

I closed my eyes again trying not to think about that again ...

"Azami"

Look up to see who called me

"Mom?" - I asked

"Honey, are you okay?" - My mother said checking me if she had hurt me

"Y-If where are the others, are they okay?" - I asked

She was silent, we stayed side by side without letting go ... Suddenly I heard a voice calling my mother

Mommy!  Look who I found- said a boy older than me agitated, I couldn't see her face, but I did see her hair, her beautiful white hair

Hikaru?  -I said through tears

Azami? -Said my brother approaching me to hug me.  A few meters from me there was another child of the same age as my brother, he had light brown hair and a lock of white hair, he was my brother's best friend, Deiko.  My brother explained to Mom that Deiko's parents couldn't escape in time and only Hikaru survived.  Without realizing it the night passed and we fell asleep in that place.  The next morning my mother left me in the care of my brother, while she went to check and find out something about Harumi and my father.  My brother took me to a small park where we would wait for which mother will return, a few hours passed and mother still had not returned.

Brother I'm hungry- I said pulling his shirt

Mm ... I don't have food and we don't have money to buy food- she said looking at me

But I'm very hungry, I want to change my clothes, I want to sleep in my bed, I want Harumi and Dad to come back- I said through tears, my brother could only hug me, because he couldn't do more;  afternoon came and mom came back.

She looked sad and somewhat puzzled and hopeless, everything turned into a hostile environment, she had her eyes lowered and her eyes a little red, she was probably crying.

Mom, where are Harumi and dad? - I said breaking the silence

They are no longer with us- she said, bending down to my height and taking my cheek

Deiko was still submerged before all the sadness, she no longer had anyone, her parents left and now her best friend, she no longer wanted to lose anyone else, but even this memory, this moment would hurt, no one could change this pain.

And when will they return? - I said

My mother started crying, my brother tried to hold back his tears, but why avoid the fact of their deaths ... It's just that I refuse to admit it, I know, I know that Harumi is still alive, however I still have hope that Dad also is.  Days later my mother took out money and said that we would go away from Ninjago.

Where are we going mom? - I asked

To a place far away from Ningajo, to another kingdom- she told me with a smile, I was somewhat confused, but I let it pass, on the other hand my brother disagreed with my mother, he did not want to leave, but in the end he finished. giving.