NEW ADVENTURE

"I'm sorry mother, Azami managed to defeat me and steal the resurrection gem" - said a 21-year-old boy with his head down.

Hmm ... Don't worry, but now you must find out what Azami plans- his mother answered.

The boy nodded .

You are the best warrior in the village and leader of the warriors, it is you will take 3 of your best warriors and warriors, to be your team in this mission.- said the mother.

I understand, but I already know who to choose- he replied

The mother looked up from her, waiting for her son's response.

The best warriors are: Aurora, Reiko and Kara- he answered her.

I couldn't agree more- said her mother with a smile.

⚔⚔⚔

1 month later...

A girl with white hair was in her bedroom, breathing the fresh air of noon, after all her life as a princess had changed and she talked about a lot or at least she thinks so.

Her parents let her out of the palace during a certain time of the day, except during dark and cold nights, at least she felt less cornered and a little freer, grateful that her parents forgave her, although the same could not be said of her.  Ninjago city people.

But that did not matter much to her, anyway she had a more important matter to attend to, not everything could have changed so well, right, now the girl decides on "Abandon her parents, her city to find her biological family"  or stay, she couldn't take it anymore she had to go look for them, but how?  Mistake didn't give him any clues, did he?

I need to go visit Mistake, "the white-haired woman told herself determined.

⚔⚔⚔

The ninjas ...

We got it- yelled the blue ninjas as he cornered a samukai follower. (Shopov, literally that's what it's called in the Ninjago series 'google it')

All the ninjas cornered one of the Samukai soldiers and forced him to speak.

Where is Chen hiding ?! - Kai yelled.

Shopov was left without saying a word.  "There is a 77% probability that it will not give us any valuable information for the mission" - said the nindroid.

Jay suggested making Shopov drink a truth tea so he couldn't lie to them, but that idea was immediately dismissed by Cole (Poor, what happened to him when he drank the tea instead of giving it to the soldier of the  SOG 🤣)

I-I won't say anything ninjas- Shopov said trembling.

Really !? - Lloyd said as he made his way through the ninjas, the blond raised an eyebrow and made a not friendly smile, his eyes turned dark green with flames around him, he stretched his hands creating balls of energy  to shoot Shopov, while he ran to avoid being hit by an energy sphere, however the space was too narrow to avoid so many energy spheres that the green ninjas threw at them.

Lloyd?  Stop- said Nya putting her hand on the blonde's shoulder.

What's up Nya!  Can't you see I'm playing? - Lloyd said looking at her with a cold look.