COME WITH ME part 3

(music to accompany the story)

Pov Lloyd:

We went with the other ninjas to see the situation of Azami and Harumi, but we were surprised to find neither of them, prior to this all Azami's followers also disappeared, including Tyler.

Perhaps... Rumi could...- Vania refused the idea that her best friend would betray them.

She knew it, she did it like the last time.- Kai said

And if she was captured? - asked Pixal

I doubt it since she would leave a clue or something similar.- Zane said

Harumi... Rumi... You again... You left, you betrayed me again!

.
.
.
.
.

In a forest where everything was covered by snow, 4 boys walked, their tracks were erased by the strong blizzard and they slowed down more and more.

How much longer to cross the border? - Complained a boy with light brown hair with a white streak, being the last and behind of the 4.

There are still 2 days left- answered the one who was leading the line

We should take a break, we've been walking for 3 days without stopping- said the third in line, Alessia, a girl with long black hair and a white streak, she wore a katana on her waist and dressed in an outfit similar to the dark purple ninjas, but with the difference of having a strange symbol on their backs, were two dragons representing yin and yang.

Yes, the truth is that I'm tired too- complained the second, Kara, another girl with short, dark brown hair and a streak of white, her dress had the same symbol as Alessia's but her suit was dark turquoise, She had two swords on her back.

If you forgot, I'll remind you that Azami fled with the resurrection crystal and who knows what he may be doing already.- Said the one who was leading the 4

Ok, but take it easy, okay Hikaru? - said the last one in the row, Reiko.

You only say that because you don't want to see Azami.  Isn't that right, Reiko?- Para said with a neutral expression.

Shut up Kara, you only make it worse- Reiko said

But it's true, you should let us rest, since not all of us have pure blood like you.- Alessia said.

That Ale!  yell your truths at him- cheer up Reiko

Tsk shut up Reiko and take a break.- Hikaru said

If you say something like that again, I swear you'll regret it- Alessia threatened

...Okay- Reiko said nervously

Ale- ahem... Alessia, do you feel the presence of the crystal? - asked Hikaru

No, apparently Azami has already left this kingdom- answered the girl

So it's better that we hurry, the break is over- Hikaru said

Reiko complained, but she kept walking with the others, while Hikaru only thought of one thing: "Why did you do it Zami?"

HARUMI'S POV

Forgive me Lloyd, forgive me everyone but I had to do it, I still have to discover something that doesn't fit in Azami's story and this was the only way to find out.

I might even even be able to help them, since I don't plan on staying long with Azami and the others.

Azami took me to a ship much like the Destiny Bounty, but she called it the Destiny Dark.  We made it to what appeared to be a ship's control booth and ran into some old 'friends'

Wow, but if they are the same- Killow said to be soon scared by an Azami knife that passed centimeters from his face.

Ultra Violeta laughed a little and said: Welcome back THE SILENT

I winced at the mention of Ultra Violet, and my eyes fell on other people I didn't know.

They are: Chen, Claus, Makia.- I introduce myself Azami

Makia: Welcome

Claus: A pleasure

Chen: The pleasure is yours- he said to be struck down by the two sisters

I see that you took the right path whitehead, I'm very happy about that.- Tyler said approaching

Tsk was a bummer- I said

He just smiled back at me and turned to leave the room.

Azami why do you want the Dijin lamp? - I asked

oh that?  I need it to get more power and don't worry, I know how to handle it, let's say I found a way for him to obey me- my twin sister said simply

I looked at her confused and she replied: With this, the resurrection gem, I will add a condition to be able to revive your beloved, or at least that is what I have in mind, I read it in a book, it said that he had a loved one who passed away.

But... What if it doesn't work? - I asked

Don't worry, I'll think of something.- Azami replied

Azami?  Where did you get that resurrection gem, I never heard of anything like it, and why don't we use it to revive our parents? - I asked more and more insistently.

Azami replied: Because he alone can bring back those who are in the cursed realm.

I stayed silent, I didn't give more to ask or say, I was still processing all the information I had in mind, I still didn't accept it, but I had to do it, and meanwhile think of a plan to return to the ninjas.

It was already getting dark and Azami showed me a rating in the Destiny Dark, he told me to get settled and rest for tomorrow.

While I was just praying that the ninjas wouldn't think I betrayed them.

But... Something took me out of my thoughts and it was the sound of my door being knocked on a couple of times, I asked who was gold, there was no answer, then I approached to see who it was, but a serious mistake.

Hi, whitehead.- Greeting Tyler, I turned my eyes and tried to close the door, but to no avail.

Get out of once.- I said

I thought you were going to be more grateful for what I saved you and that idiot Lloyd. - He answered approaching me.

I no longer felt comfortable with his presence, not after what happened years ago, but I wasn't going to let him notice, I wasn't going to show weakness to him or anyone.

Harumi... Tell me why... why do you do that?-He said grabbing me by the waist.

Do what?  Idiot- I said in an attempt to free myself from his grip, the feeling of frustration and fear that I felt at that moment when I felt his contact, made me remember over and over again what almost happened years ago, and that fear did not let me react prudent way.

I tried to move him away with my hands, but I was just cornered before him holding my wrists against the wall, getting closer to me and whispering in my ear:

Do you want me to answer because I saved you that day?  The answer is very easy Whitehead- he said in a mischievous tone.

Let go of me bastard- I said

Why do you still make me feel those things in me?  I don't like to be jealous, white-haired girl, and even less about that green ninja, so don't do things that disgust me, stay away from that green ninja forever, don't even think about him.- Tyler said resting his head on my shoulder.

I was panicking more and more as I couldn't free myself from his grip, I had an expression of discomfort and fear at the same time, so much so that even Tyler noticed it...

Ains.... I think you still need more time, but remember whitehead: you are mine, never forget that I love you, Harumi.- Tyler spoke while holding a lock of my hair and resting a kiss on my hair, then he got ready to go without saying anything else, I immediately closed my door and only had one thing in mind at that moment: WASH MY HAIR