SALVED

Pov Harumi:

We went through all the stores of articles that Vania needed, including some sheets;  I noticed how they looked at me with contempt and anger at each store that I went.  I did not care much how they looked at me, maybe it was because I did not care what strange people talked about me, however, that does not mean that I am not sorry for my mistakes ...

We continued walking until we stopped at a corner where several televisions with Gale Gosip's channel were shown on the counters, Lloyd was watching the program, while I and Vania bought a snack about 2 meters away from Lloyd.

(^ (エ) ^)

Gale Gosip reporting for the Ninjago channel ...

We still have no news about that romantic encounter between the green ninja and the Jade princess, or should I say ex-princess, according to our reports it has not been ensured that Harumi Jade will take the position of empress.  But let's quickly get to what everyone wants to know;  the love interest of our beloved green ninja.

* I order my papers *

We all recently found out that the green ninja and Harumi had a romantic encounter, but the question everyone is asking is why would the green ninja love someone as evil as 'the silent one'?  Or is the ninja under a spell, in act for Harumi to destroy Ninjago?  And the most important of all, what relationship does the green ninja have with Harumi?

Next we will see the photo that was sent to us by an anonymous person.

* I show the photo of the green ninja and Harumi kissing *

(。 ・w ・。)

Pov harumi

I went back with Lloyd along with Vania, apparently Lloyd looked very attentive to television so I decided to see what program I was watching.

"What are you watching, Lloyd?" - asked the blonde, and then fixed to watch the program- "Don't expect him to come" - Vania said hesitantly, looking at that photo that appeared on the screen.

I felt my face was hot, after Lloyd and I exchanged uncomfortable glances, then I felt my face was burning, he was also blushing at Vania's words and everything got worse when Nya came and looked at the photo ...

"Wow ... I think it would be better to go back" -she said awkwardly, Lloyd followed quickly to avoid seeing me.

When we got to the Bounty Lloyd and I avoided having any contact, but somehow the news spread so fast, until all the ninjas found out.

"When did that happen?" - Kai asked Lloyd

"So ...?" - said Cole- "I'm sorry I'm still digesting all this"

"Lloyd and you?" - Jay asked me - "Are they ju ..."

I understood where he was going and I replied quickly: "What! No! Of course not ..."

I was interrupted by a voice

"Because we don't let Harumi and Lloyd explain everything" - suggested Pixal.

"I have nothing to explain, I don't even remember exactly what happened that night" - I hid my face in the hood that I had on and played with the comb that I had as an accessory in my hair (remember the comb that her 'mother' gave her  )

Everyone immediately looked at Lloyd ...

"Where do I start" - Lloyd laughed nervously- "It was when Harumi still had amnesia ... To be exact it happened when Harumi ran away from her engagement party with Adrien, I followed her until we reached a palace roof and that's where we were talking.  , then Harumi kissed me and ran away "- Lloyd said blushing like me.