ATTACK!

6 months later ...

Tomorrow you will attack the Jade palace- said the guard giving his scepter to Chen- "when you are inside you will capture Princess Harumi, in case you are so useless as to accomplish an easy task like that, Tyler will be there, he will be in charge of watching over If something in the plan goes wrong, it will also be a good distraction for the ninjas- said the guard with a malicious smile

Why is a boy like that in charge of watching us? - said Chope, a henchman of Chen.

Because I have good skills with the bow and arrow -said Tyler- They are not common arrows, each of these arrows contains a poison that if it touches you, you could die in about 6 hours if you do not receive treatment immediately

Yes, excuse me Mr. Tyler- said Chope, bowing

Besides, I already want to release my new toy that I made especially to play with the ninjas- he said grabbing a sword, but not just any, it was a sword made of bengston.

Well, now that everyone knows what to do, Ultra Violet and I will go to that secret lair of the SOG (Son Of Garmadon-children of Garmadon), besides, it's time to take off this stupid guard costume and change to my true style- he said the guard while walking a dressing room.

10 minutes later

A female figure came out of the shadows, when coming out into the sunlight, you could see it well, it was a girl of approximately 17 years old, she had a suit similar to that of Quiet One, only that hers was a little short with boots that their white hair with tips painted red came down to their knees (photo above). What a coincidence not? Their eyes were a very dark green.

Everyone was surprised to see that figure in front of them, not because she was truly beautiful, but because she had a great resemblance to the Jade princess, Harumi. Maybe you could say the same?

Chance?

The next day
~~~

"Hello love" - ​​said Harumi giving Adrien a kiss.

Adrien reciprocated her kiss and grabbed her by the waist.

"You have already prepared to become the new Empress of Ninjago" - said Adrien.

Harumi nodded with a slight and very tender smile.

Next to the room where both young men were, Mr. Hutchins was looking at them and remembering something unforgivable that he had done, something that he would not forgive himself and that will carry that regret to his grave ...

FLASHBACK

6 months ago ...

The day after Lloyd was kicked out of the Jade Palace ...

Harumi explain !! - the emperor of Ninjago directed Harumi, Harumi looked at Adrien's cell phone and saw in a video how she and Lloyd were kissing, "Father, I can explain you" - Rumi said in a panic, "I hear you" - The emperor raised his voice.

Lloyd is not to blame for anything, I was the one who kissed him- said Rumi looking down, "why did you do something like that Harumi?" - his mother asked more calmly than his father, but that did not mean that he was happy, on the contrary she was very disappointed in her daughter.

Because I don't love Adrien !! - Harumi shouted and she left the throne room, running to her room with tears in those beautiful and crystalline jade green eyes.

Suddenly Adrien entered the throne room where the emperor and empress of Ninjago were.

We are sorry Adrien, we did everything we could to make our daughter change her mind, but to no avail- said the emperor, "Don't worry, Your Majesty, here I brought Harumi a gift" - Adrien said, showing them a small bottle of liquid. red color inside that flask, "What is that?" - said the empress pointing to the flask Adrien was holding in his hand.