mystery solved

Pov Lloyd:

It was already morning and today it was nya and me to watch the palace the whole day passed normally I saw hutchins looking at me with coldness typical of him in my ... breakfast, I had lunch only something strange happened that from that day in it that via Harumi I haven't seen her again. I wonder if she's okay or she's upset with me, or has she remembered her past, although I very much doubt that she remembers it ...

It was already night and we had to patrol

Nya: hey Lloyd, we're going to patrol

Lloyd: ok now I'm going

Nya and I went up to the rooftops

Nya: do you think if I go that way and you go the other way

Lloyd: yes

I was walking slowly it was night and it was a starry night with a blue sky and the full moon, the view of the city was very beautiful from the Jade palace, but something caught my attention I heard some strange noises from a bush on the outskirts of the palace and there I saw him between the bushes I saw one or a mysterious young woman with a green hood who was running with a sack towards the alleys going up to the roofs and jumping ... I chased him and when I stopped jumping and running he told me that I stopped chasing her, I stopped chasing her but there was something strange in her voice, she was a girl but something became known to me in her ... I still don't know who she is but I will find out her identity

When I came back with nya, nya scold me because I had been gone for half an hour and that she was looking for me I did not want to tell her the truth even though she was my friend but until I find out her identity I will not tell her anything

Nya: Well Lloyd, where had you gone? I was looking for you nonstop

Lloyd: Hmmm... I fell if I fell off the roof and was knocked unconscious, if that happened

Nya: sure?

Pov nya:

I knew Lloyd was lying to me but I'll let this pass up until I find out the truth

---------------------------------------

Pov Lloyd:

Last night I could not sleep much since I was thinking about who was the girl with the green hood I still do not know but I will find out until I know and today I will find out ...

In the dining room where the ninjas were:

Kai: Hi Lloyd, how are you? I see that you have almost no sleep

Lloyd: ehh maybe I was thinking ...

Cole: I think I already know what the problem is

Lloyd: really ??

Cole: yes, what happens to you is that you feel bad, because being close to Harumi relives the past of when she was evil - whispering- and that reminds you that I betrayed you - her voice fades little by little because she saw that the ninjas made a sign to him not to talk about it

Lloyd: 😐 you know that Cole I'm going to go get some air outside ok? Ok

Pov Lloyd:

When I went to get some air because I felt bad when Cole said that, because it's true like that, that I had to take some time for myself, but everything always changes when I see Harumi I think I feel something for her.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------

The next day

Pov lloyd

I remember that night where I saw that girl but I want to know who she is, just that there is something particular about her she had a crystal brooch and around her it was made of gold in the shape of a flower that had a heart hanging on her hood at the top green. (the brooch is what is on top)

I was walking in the corridors as soon as I met Harumi "hello rumi" I said in a friendly tone "hi Lloyd how are you" "fine and you" "you know things about princesses here and there I wonder if in my old life, you know I liked being a princess, the white-haired girl sighed.

Lloyd: so you don't like being a princess?

Harumi: don't get me wrong but it's hard to be a princess; your whole life is planned, he said whispering the last part

Lloyd: ah ... what do you mean

"You know you're the only one I can trust" that sentence made Lloyd feel guilty about not telling him the truth about the white-haired past; "What happens is that my parents already have a whole life planned for me" sighed the girl "what do you mean with a whole planned life" asked the boy with emerald eyes with intrigue "mmm ... nothing forget it"

POV HARUMII noticed that Lloyd was looking at me surprised so I decided to ask him "something's wrong with you, it seems like you've seen a ghost, I said curiously" that ... brooch you have on your dress where you got it from "said the stunned blond" ehh ... If I think I've always had this brooch, it was in one of the boxes in my room; because you ask "" you are the girl with the green hood that I saw last night, aren't you? "" I think I have to go "she said nervously and with regret that she had told him the truth about the brooch she was wearing. The white-haired girl was heading towards her room but was stopped by the hands of the green ninja that held her arms in search of an answer to her question "tell me Rumi, are you the girl with the green hood that I saw last night" "yes I'm telling you, you promise not to tell my parents "the girl looked with pleading eyes that told her to promise" it's okay "agreed the blonde"You are right I saw you on the rooftops chasing me and I told you to stop following me, please do not tell my parents that I left the palace or if they will not be more strict with me" okay, I will not say anything, but answer me? Why did you go out? "I will tell you or rather I will show you, it seems to you if we meet on the rooftops today at 10 at night, yes?"-Although the last time rumi and I ran away before I lose my memory it didn't go so well since Hutchins came and caught us and if he catches him again I will never be allowed to get close to Harumi -the blond thought but something interrupted him in His thoughts when looking to his side saw Harumi with a tender smile and no longer with the evil smile of revenge with which he looked at him before, now it was a tender and sincere smile which the young blond boy responded with an equally tender smile "Y?" "Okay, we'll see you at 10 at night" said the boy as he walked away from the white-haired woman, but something grabbed his wrist.Lloyd watched the girl who grabbed him by the wrist and quickly gave her a kiss on the cheek and the girl blushed a little and then she walked with a smile towards her room.

Lloyd was surprised until someone grabbed him from behind, Lloyd jumped in shock and saw that it was Nya, "Nya, what are you doing here? Lloyd asked nervously scratching the back of his neck," I think I should ask you the same thing, "he said as he approached Lloyd with a withering look staring straight into Lloyd's eyes, "I don't know ... what ... you mean Nya" he said as he backed away "you know what I mean: Harumi, at 10 o'clock, they were going to see each other and let's not forget what What happened last time "" Okay Nya nothing is going to happen, but don't say anything to the other ninjas "" Okay I won't tell them anything, if you answer me a simple question? "" Okay, tell me "" Are you still in love with Harumi, yes or no "" Nya !! "The blond complained about the difficult question that the raven haired girl had asked him" I don't know "" Lloyd remembers that it is Harumi that you are dealing with, what if remember all his past, apart from being expelled from the palace, Harumi is going to take revenge again, think about it before doing something "la ch I begged.

Lloyd was confused at one point he was so overjoyed and happy and at another moment he was doubting his happiness. It was already night and it was time to make his decision.

Hello ... maybe I haven't written much again because I have too much homework and here I have a small spoiler that will happen approximately after 4 more chapters the ninjas will ask themselves, Are they going to be looking for adventure? And if the answer is if I give you a hint of his new adventure "kingdom crystal"